Multigenerational Working Course in Singapore
Multigenerational Working Course in Singapore
About This Course
In a work setting, it is important to surround yourself with familiar people who have the same interests and ethics as you. Usually, this comes from people of the same age or generation whom you go out with to have drinks after work. While there is nothing wrong with such a setting, it is also equally important to engage with people younger or older than you. Most of the young generation may find this taxing, talking to people who are like parents to them, and the older generation may find themselves out of depth with the modern lingo. However, interactions are necessary to achieve a common goal and in a multigenerational workplace, there could be challenges ahead.
Multigenerational workplaces are becoming common nowadays with executives staying in office longer and millennials entering the job market at an alarming pace. Though the diversity in this kind of setting provides distinct advantages for the company, nothing would come out of it if the employees lack mutual ground, open communication, and respect. With the right encouragement and atmosphere in the workplace, employees can be coaxed out of their shells into productive interactions.
This course hopes to encourage the participants into establishing fruitful working relationships with people belonging to different generations. It will provide a clear perspective of the advantages of multigenerational workforces and embracing the dynamics brought about by them.
This Multigenerational Working workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Multigenerational Working.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Multigenerational Working course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Multigenerational Working workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Multigenerational Working course
- Establishes the value of respecting the differences among different generations
- Creates a more effective communication among different age groups
- Provides the company a wide range of innovative skills and wisdom
- Allows the participant to learn from the experiences of the older generations
- Gives the participants a sense of belonging and recognition no matter what age they are
- Avoids misunderstandings and miscommunication between different generations
- Leads the company to a more progressive way of thinking
Below is the list of course objectives of our Multigenerational Working course
- Define what is a generation
- Enumerate the four main generations of today
- Define the meaning of a multigenerational workforce
- Explain why is a multigenerational workforce important in today’s business
- Enumerate the advantages of having a multigenerational workforce
- Discuss the challenges and disadvantages that could be faced in a multigenerational workplace
- Learn the dynamics of a multigenerational workplace
- Search for similarities or common grounds among the different generations
- Establish relationships amid differences and a common form of communication
- Describe an ideal work setting composed of people from different generations
- Exchange opinions and impressions between different generations
- Share valuable knowledge and wisdom with other generations
Below is the list of course content of our Multigenerational Working training course
- What is a generation and what are the four main generations of today?
- What is a multigenerational workforce?
- Why is a multigenerational workforce important today?
- What are the advantages of having a multigenerational workplace?
- What are the challenges being faced in a multigenerational workplace?
- How can these challenges be overcome?
- Looking for the similarities amid generation gaps
- Working towards a common goal: Establishing relationships and communication
- Activity: What do the other generations think about your generation and vice versa
- Activity: Sharing knowledge with other generations through personal experiences
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Multigenerational Working course
Multigenerational Working Learner’s Guide
Multigenerational Working Key Takeaways Notes
Multigenerational Working Essentials Ebook
Multigenerational Working Course Handouts
Multigenerational Working 30-Day Action Plan
Multigenerational Working MindMaps Pack
Multigenerational Working PPT Slides Used During Course
Multigenerational Working Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Multigenerational Working E-Learning Course
Multigenerational Working Online Video Course
Multigenerational Working Essentials Audiobook
Multigenerational Working Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Multigenerational Working training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Multigenerational Working training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Multigenerational Working training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Multigenerational Working course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Multigenerational Working course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.