Motivating Your Sales Team Course in Singapore
Motivating Your Sales Team Course in Singapore
The area of sales is the heart and blood of a business. It ensures the influx of revenue and drives the company into achieving its goals. Because of this, being a salesperson entails a huge responsibility, always increasing sales and always increasing customer transactions, depending on the selling strategies used. An unmotivated sales team could prove detrimental to a company.
Motivating people in sales should be a priority in any business. Their line of work exposes them to ego attacks and unwarranted opinions. If they are not motivated enough, the company would suffer more than just a decrease in revenue. This course will help the participants, particularly sales team leaders, in keeping the motivation high for their teams and also themselves.
This Motivating Your Sales Team workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Motivating Your Sales Team.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Motivating Your Sales Team course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Motivating Your Sales Team workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Motivating Your Sales Team course
• Introduces the participant to the importance of maintaining motivation especially in a high-pressure sales environment
• Teaches the participant to be a creative and sympathetic sales team leader who is capable of formulating many motivational techniques
• Teaches the participant to formulate sustainable motivation tools such as competitions and fair commissions
• Improves the participant’s overall sales performance through healthy motivation
• Inspires the participant to excel and aim for the highest achievements
• Ultimately increases company revenue through sales teams that are highly motivated and productive
Below is the list of course objectives of our Motivating Your Sales Team course
• Understand the experience of selling from a salesperson’s point of view
• Explain why motivation is necessary for a sales team
• Identify the factors that could serve as motivators for a sales team
• Distinguish between using healthy and harmful motivations in the workplace
• Determine the reasons why motivation is sometimes lacking in the team
• Learn different ways on how to motivate a sales team
• Explain the psychology behind why contests and commissions are big motivators
• Gain tips on how to improve oneself as a sales manager capable of team motivation
• Identify the challenges a sales manager often encounters when motivating the team
• Identify the benefits of a well-motivated sales team
• Discover success stories of well-motivated sales teams
• Come up with ways on how to motivate a sales team that has experienced some difficult times
Below is the list of course content of our Motivating Your Sales Team training programme course
• Sales and the seller: Understanding the aftereffects of succeeding or failing to close a sales transaction to a salesperson
• Why should you motivate your sales team? How is it necessary?
• What motivates a sales team into performing well?
• Healthy and harmful motivators: The consequences of using both in the workplace
• What are the causes of a lack or absence of motivation?
• The best ways on how to motivate your sales team
• Contests and commissions: Why are they the biggest motivators?
• The team leader’s guide to a motivated sales team: Tips and techniques for self-improvement
• What are the struggles often encountered by a sales manager when giving motivation?
• What are the benefits of keeping a well-motivated sales team?
• Success stories of teams performing well through motivation
• Activity: Imagine that you are a sales manager with your team feeling down after losing a make-or-break deal. How will you motivate your team back to its game?
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Motivating Your Sales Team course
Motivating Your Sales Team Learner’s Guide
Motivating Your Sales Team Key Takeaways Notes
Motivating Your Sales Team Essentials Ebook
Motivating Your Sales Team Course Handouts
Motivating Your Sales Team 30-Day Action Plan
Motivating Your Sales Team MindMaps Pack
Motivating Your Sales Team PPT Slides Used During Course
Motivating Your Sales Team Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Motivating Your Sales Team E-Learning Course
Motivating Your Sales Team Online Video Course
Motivating Your Sales Team Essentials Audiobook
Motivating Your Sales Team Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Motivating Your Sales Team training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Motivating Your Sales Team training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Motivating Your Sales Team training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Motivating Your Sales Team course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Motivating Your Sales Team course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.