Mindful Listening Course in Singapore
Mindful Listening Course in Singapore
Mindful Listening is..
In this Mindful Listening course, participants will learn
This Mindful Listening workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Mindful Listening.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Mindful Listening course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Mindful Listening workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Mindful Listening course
- Learn to be a mindful listener
- Recognise when someone is listening mindfully
- Identify when someone is not listening mindfully
- Acknowledge the improvements when mindful listening is used
- Understand what is said
Below is the list of course benefits of our Mindful Listening objectives
- Compare listening with mindful listening
- Identify the different results caused by mindful listening
- Understanding the difference between hearing something and understanding something
- Recognise the value of understanding someone’s perspective
- Interpret what you hear and convert it into something productive
- Compare the increased productivity of workers who are mindfully listened to
Below is the list of course benefits of our Mindful Listening training programme content
- What is mindful listening?
- How people who have been listened to mindfully feel
- Why this feeling will benefit you
- How to recognise if someone is listening to you mindfully
- How to ensure others practice mindful listening
- Making personal checklists for mindfulness
- Remembering what people say
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Mindful Listening course
Mindful Listening Learner’s Guide
Mindful Listening Key Takeaways Notes
Mindful Listening Essentials Ebook
Mindful Listening Course Handouts
Mindful Listening 30-Day Action Plan
Mindful Listening MindMaps Pack
Mindful Listening PPT Slides Used During Course
Mindful Listening Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Mindful Listening E-Learning Course
Mindful Listening Online Video Course
Mindful Listening Essentials Audiobook
Mindful Listening Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Mindful Listening training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Mindful Listening training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Mindful Listening training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Mindful Listening course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Mindful Listening course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.