Meeting Deadlines Course in Singapore
Meeting Deadlines Course in Singapore
About This Course
To ensure a regular flow of work turnover in the workplace, deadlines are set, usually in a tight schedule. In establishments that depend heavily on employee outputs in quick time like news and publishing, deadlines have to be followed religiously and without fail.
The consequences of a failed deadline could be catastrophic from a large-scale perspective. An hour overdue could mean additional costs for rush printing, a business decision changed, or a wrong shipment sent. The benefits of meeting one are equally countless. In a personal deadline, an individual improves his/her reputation. In a team or company, costs are saved and delays are avoided. In order to meet deadlines, there are a set of skills to be practiced and tips to keep in mind, not just working quickly and watching the time.
In this course, various options and steps will be provided to ensure that any tasks can be accomplished within the deadline without compromising quality.
This Meeting Deadlines workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Meeting Deadlines.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Meeting Deadlines course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Meeting Deadlines workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Meeting Deadlines course
- Improves the participant’s time management and organization skills
- Helps the participant to identify priorities and urgent tasks
- Cultivates the value of respect for one’s own work and other people’s time
- Teaches the participant to make achievable daily schedules
- Promotes a good professional image of an employee which reflects the company’s image as well
- Avoids buildup of unfinished work to be backtracked, which consumes more time
- Avoids additional expenses from a company when a deadline is not met
Below is the list of our Meeting Deadlines objectives
- Explain the importance of meeting deadlines successfully
- Determine the possible consequences of not being able to meet deadlines
- Define the objectives and projected results at the end of the deadline
- Create a straightforward and achievable daily schedule
- Organize a smooth flow of activities as well as one’s personal office space
- List tips on how to meet deadlines successfully
- Describe the Eisenhower Matrix Model
- Learn how the Eisenhower Matrix Model can be used in meeting deadlines
- Avoid accomplishing unnecessary and time-consuming tasks
- Come up with troubleshooting tips when the deadline is near
- Determine the impacts of successfully meeting a deadline to an individual, a team, and an organization
- Create one’s own master list of things to do for specific tasks before a deadline
- Use the Eisenhower Matrix Model to accomplish a given task within a deadline
Below is the list of our Meeting Deadlines training programme content
- What is a deadline?
- Why is meeting deadlines important?
- What are the repercussions of not being able to meet deadlines?
- Identifying the objectives and predicted outcomes at the end of the deadline
- Making a clear and achievable schedule
- Getting organized: Arranging the flow of your activities and your desk
- Tips on how to meet deadlines successfully
- The Eisenhower Matrix Model and how it can help with meeting deadlines
- Troubleshooting within a deadline: What to do when something goes wrong and time is running out
- How can meeting deadlines successfully affect an individual, a team, and an organization?
- Exercise: Make a schedule and a list of things to do before a deadline based on a specific task
- Fill out an Eisenhower Matrix Model based on a given task
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Meeting Deadlines course
Meeting Deadlines Learner’s Guide
Meeting Deadlines Key Takeaways Notes
Meeting Deadlines Essentials Ebook
Meeting Deadlines Course Handouts
Meeting Deadlines 30-Day Action Plan
Meeting Deadlines MindMaps Pack
Meeting Deadlines PPT Slides Used During Course
Meeting Deadlines Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Meeting Deadlines E-Learning Course
Meeting Deadlines Online Video Course
Meeting Deadlines Essentials Audiobook
Meeting Deadlines Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Meeting Deadlines training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Meeting Deadlines training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Meeting Deadlines training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Meeting Deadlines course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Meeting Deadlines course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.