Managing Yourself Course in Singapore
Managing Yourself Course in Singapore
Managing yourself is a skill required to execute your abilities, in a way to achieve all your goals. It begins with knowing yourself, what actually excites you, your powers and obstructed points. Certainly understanding yourself can be a challenging and enlightening process. .It needs to take responsibility for your all self-management skills such as; decision making, time management, setting priorities, stress management, self-motivation, communication skills and, strengthening your abilities daily. The importance of managing yourself is directly related to your accomplishments, achievements and, the rate of success. History has many references regarding this all successful leaders were self-made and managed themselves.
There are enormous advantages to managing yourself when individuals start practising own decision making they become more confident and do not complain.
It is easy to control others but difficult to manage yourself, always try to acquire and get sufficient at it. Managing yourself is a growing process in which the controls, are always changing according to the needs and requirement of the situation, but you can approach them strategically. Organize your most essential responsibilities. Deal with them positively, and in particular, acknowledge the mistakes you make. In case you’re losing centre or neglecting to gain ground, switch undertakings and return later. Implementing effective strategies will enable you to be proactive in dealing with the things that spring up throughout everyday life, as opposed to responding in negative ways.
People with abilities, have to learn, how to manage themselves, to improve themselves, to locate where they can make numerous contribution and, will have to stay mentally alert and engaged.
This course help to learn and adopt all these methods and also help to make people accountable, trustworthy and self-aware to analyse themselves. The more specific your understanding of yourself is the higher your possibilities of getting able to put yourself in surroundings and circumstances that work to your strengths.
This Managing Yourself workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Managing Yourself.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Managing Yourself course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Managing Yourself workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Managing Yourself course
- Simplify your own as well as professional purposes.
- Provide you with a clear understanding of yourself
- Learn about the practical process and approaches.
- Teach more about abilities, and help to improve them.
- Provide self-awareness and, Knowledge about hidden talent.
- Make more responsible for the duties of life.
Below is the list of course objectives of our Managing Yourself course
- Enables to pursue hobbies and personal interests.
- Allow better investment of time in self-development.
- Provide you complete control of your decisions.
- Strengthen your choice making skills.
- Enables you to set priorities according to your requirement.
- Make you more organised and purposeful.
- Provide your time to transform your qualities.
- Increase confidence and boost self-esteem.
- Empowers, to use the feedback from others for the betterment.
- Improve assertive skills to clarify your objectives.
- Make you less complaining.
- Allow increasing the production level.
- Allow searching for more approaches.
- Give an understanding of actions and their influence.
Below is the list of course content of our Managing Yourself training course
- What is Managing yourself?
- Define managing yourself?
- How do you manage yourself?
- What is the set of skills required to manage yourself?
- What are the strategies of stress management?
- How managing yourself increase your productivity?
- Why managing yourself is important?
- Explain the step by step process to manage yourself?
- How to develop managing skills?
- How to become self-motivated?
- How to practice self-management skills?
- Explain why managing yourself is necessary?
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Managing Yourself course
Managing Yourself Learner’s Guide
Managing Yourself Key Takeaways Notes
Managing Yourself Essentials Ebook
Managing Yourself Course Handouts
Managing Yourself 30-Day Action Plan
Managing Yourself MindMaps Pack
Managing Yourself PPT Slides Used During Course
Managing Yourself Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Managing Yourself E-Learning Course
Managing Yourself Online Video Course
Managing Yourself Essentials Audiobook
Managing Yourself Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Managing Yourself training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Managing Yourself training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Managing Yourself training course
Contact us for the latest Managing Yourself course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Managing Yourself course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.