Managing Underperforming Employees Course in Singapore
Managing Underperforming Employees Course in Singapore
Managing Underperforming Employees is..
In this Managing Underperforming Employees course, participants will learn
This Managing Underperforming Employees workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Managing Underperforming Employees.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Managing Underperforming Employees course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Managing Underperforming Employees workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Managing Underperforming Employees course
- Give a good understanding of the legal and best practice context for dealing with absence and poor performance
- Explore how to approach these difficult issues successfully and how to effect change
- Approach issues in one-to-ones and what to do when a more formal approach is necessary
- Assist you with correctly managing poor performance issues with your staff and help them improve on it
- Explain any consequences that will arise if the same performance continues
- Organize a meeting with the employee to discuss the problem and discuss the outcomes you wish to achieve from the meeting
- Offer assistance, such as further training, mentoring, flexible work practices or redefining roles and expectations
- Monitor the employee’s performance and continue to provide feedback and encouragement
- Provide a summary of common issues faced by employers and employees when managing performance
- Help the employee’s career by giving them timely feedback to improve upon their performance
- Address underperformance in a way that strengthens the company as a whole
- Develop an action plan which includes performance improvement milestones and time frames for further review
Below is the list of course benefits of our Managing Underperforming Employees objectives
- Learn how to manage underperforming employees and improve their performance to get better results from them
- Deal with difficult cases of poor employee performance and deal with them in different ways
- Work within an appropriate policy and legal framework to secure desired outcomes
- Improve their future performance to meet company expectations and company goals
- Establish the objectives you want to achieve as a result of the performance discussion with your employee
- Understand the root cause of a performance problem before you can fully address it
- Create a positive environment where people feel supported to reach their performance potential
- Understand the key drivers of performance or underperformance within the workforce
- Identify key ways to improve performance management systems in the workplace
- Identify training and development opportunities as a part of performance improvement plan
- Identify the particular performance issue or deficiency that needs to be addressed
- Prepare for a well-planned discussion that will lead to improved performance as well as encouraging a more open and trusting relationship with your staff
Below is the list of course benefits of our Managing Underperforming Employees training programme content
- Diagnosing poor performance, knowing its causes, and finding ways to deal with it
- What is underperformance and why do most employees experience it at least once in their career
- Reasons for underperformance, the motivations behind it, and possible solutions for it
- Enhancing ability by resupplying, retraining, refitting, reassigning, and releasing
- Responsibilities of employers and employees in stress cases
- Set and communicate performance standards to make it clear to the employees your goals for them
- Common performance issues found in the workplace and how to solve them
Guide to managing underperformance
- Identify the problem because it is important understand the key drivers of performance or underperformance within the workforce
- Assess and analyze the problem by determining how serious the problem is, how long the problem has existed, and how wide the gap is between what is expected and what is being delivered
- Meet with the employee to discuss the problem and the employee should clearly understand what the problem is, why it is a problem, how it impacts on the workplace, and why there is a concern
- Jointly devise a solution and a clear plan of action should be developed with the employee to implement the solution
- Monitor performance and continue to provide feedback and encouragement
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Managing Underperforming Employees course
Managing Underperforming Employees Learner’s Guide
Managing Underperforming Employees Key Takeaways Notes
Managing Underperforming Employees Essentials Ebook
Managing Underperforming Employees Course Handouts
Managing Underperforming Employees 30-Day Action Plan
Managing Underperforming Employees MindMaps Pack
Managing Underperforming Employees PPT Slides Used During Course
Managing Underperforming Employees Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Managing Underperforming Employees E-Learning Course
Managing Underperforming Employees Online Video Course
Managing Underperforming Employees Essentials Audiobook
Managing Underperforming Employees Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Managing Underperforming Employees training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Managing Underperforming Employees training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Managing Underperforming Employees training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Managing Underperforming Employees course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Managing Underperforming Employees course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.