Managing Introverted Team Members Course in Singapore
Managing Introverted Team Members Course in Singapore
Managing Introverted Team Members is..
In this Managing Introverted Team Members course, participants will learn
This Managing Introverted Team Members workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Managing Introverted Team Members.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Managing Introverted Team Members course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Managing Introverted Team Members workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Managing Introverted Team Members course
- Establish a designated “silent zone” in your office where introverted employees feel comfortable in
- Don’t expect introverts to be speedy with their responses all of the time
- Never make the mistake of putting an introvert on the spot because this can discourage him/her to participate in the future
- Promote healthy and effective communication practices that everyone will be comfortable to use and do
- Give them space while making it known that you are around should any issues arise
- Don’t interpret silence in introverts as being an act of aggression or hostility as this can just be their own natural state
- Help your employee in the productivitydepartment and motivate them in their jobs
- Host some chats online to avoid unnecessary stress that introverts may not be up to
- Understand that some employees take more time than others to warm up to their employer
- Give employee clear expectations and a lot of space as this will give them time to think
- Let them have their platform to share their thoughts and ideas, because, odds are, they have plenty of them
- Give each employee tasks that leverage their personal skills or character traits
Below is the list of course benefits of our Managing Introverted Team Members objectives
- Learn how to manage introverts in the workplace and help them work effectively even with their preference for solitude
- Understand that introverts don’t usually communicate until they know exactly what to say
- Encourage introverts to come of their shells and cultivate them to exit their comfort zones and take chances as well
- Pay careful attention to communication approaches at all times because this can affect how the employees react to you
- Understand that silence isn’t always a heavy concept and that these employees just prefer silence over being loud
- Promote successful collaboration and teamwork in employees even with the differences
- Acknowledge the fact that differences can actually be positive and is an avenue for growth and development
- Understand the mind of an introvert to empathize with them and know how to deal
- Provide their thoughts in a setting that is suited for their social abilities and capabilities
- Provide them with tasks and roles that match their personality and allow them to connect with people
- Provide them with an opportunity to share their ideas without forcing them to present to the entire team
- Recognize each team member’s personality type and delegate tasks in such a way as to highlight employees’ strengths and mitigate their weaknesses
Below is the list of course benefits of our Managing Introverted Team Members training programme content
- Understand the value of personal boundaries because generally don’t appreciate when others show no regard for their individual space
- Offer the gift of time and don’t expect introverts to be speedy with their responses all of the time
- Give introverts a “heads up” whenever possible and avoid surprising them and putting them on the spot
- Stress the importance of team-building activities because they often promote healthy and effective communication practices
- Understand that quiet behavior isn’t a bad thing and don’t make your employees feel like they have to talk when the need simply isn’t there
- Shut doors because introverts often thrive on silence and being all by themselves
- Processing information is extremely important to an Introvert and a wise leader will grant them time to do this well
- Be sure to give your introverts advance warning of an ideation session so they can come to the table prepared and ready to respond
- Introverts thrive when an agenda is available in advance of the meeting
- There should not be an expiration date on great ideas and reasonable post-meeting time to process and self-reflect will allow your introverted colleagues to have their voices heard
- Knowing the differences between introversion and extroversion will allow you to communicate better and have clarity of expectations with your colleagues
- These qualities are innate from childbirth, and the key is to celebrate the differences and understand what drives an individual to achieve optimal communication and effectiveness in the workplace
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Managing Introverted Team Members course
Managing Introverted Team Members Learner’s Guide
Managing Introverted Team Members Key Takeaways Notes
Managing Introverted Team Members Essentials Ebook
Managing Introverted Team Members Course Handouts
Managing Introverted Team Members 30-Day Action Plan
Managing Introverted Team Members MindMaps Pack
Managing Introverted Team Members PPT Slides Used During Course
Managing Introverted Team Members Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Managing Introverted Team Members E-Learning Course
Managing Introverted Team Members Online Video Course
Managing Introverted Team Members Essentials Audiobook
Managing Introverted Team Members Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Managing Introverted Team Members training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Managing Introverted Team Members training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Managing Introverted Team Members training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Managing Introverted Team Members course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Managing Introverted Team Members course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.