Managing Gen Y Employees Course in Singapore
Managing Gen Y Employees Course in Singapore
Managing Gen Y Employees is..
In this Managing Gen Y Employees course, participants will learn
This Managing Gen Y Employees workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Managing Gen Y Employees.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Managing Gen Y Employees course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Managing Gen Y Employees workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Managing Gen Y Employees course
- Recognize Gen Y generational behaviors and interpret their meanings correctly
- Able to correctly interpret the language of Gen Y generation and understand them better
- Identify ways to adjust own communication and leadership style to interact more effectively with members of different generations
- Explain the relationship between changes in the broader society and the shaping of generational values and behavior
- Suggest strategies to motivate and reward today’s workforce by knowing the motivators behind their efforts
- Communicate more effectively with Gen Yers by understanding how their generation has affected how they work
- Be more successful in working with people belonging to Gen Y and lead them effectively
- Understand managing workers belonging to the Gen Y in the workplace
- Discover what motivates Gen Y at work, what incentives they respond to, and what messages they value
- Understand the effect of different management styles and learn how to flex your natural style to become more visionary and democratic
- Explore characteristics of Gen Y in the workplace and learn how to deal with them in a professional manner
- Identify practical tips and techniques for managing Gen Y in the workplace
Below is the list of course benefits of our Managing Gen Y Employees objectives
- Learn how to manage Gen Y employees and manage them in a way that coincides with their generation
- Define what Gen Y really means, its implications, and how their belonging to this generation affects them in their workplace
- Identify behaviors characterizing Gen Yers and incorporate them to how they function in a business setting
- Provide developmental opportunities for this generation of workers and help them achieve their true potential as professionals
- Identify myths about Gen Y, why these myths have developed, and how to eliminate this kind of thinking
- Analyze relationships of societal forces and the values, goals, and motivators of Gen Y that makes them succeed in what they do
- Understand new ideals of success and leadership to apply to this group of people in the work environment
- Foster an understanding among members of Gen Y and understand the motivations behind how they work and function in the workplace
- Promote coaching and mentoring to help them become better at their jobs and attain better results for the company
- Provide concrete strategies for how to communicate effectively with Gen Y and use it to your advantage
- Create a better understanding of and tolerance for the generation to be able to work with them more harmoniously
- Minimize conflict and miscommunication involving Gen Y in the workplace by understanding what motivates them and how their generation is affecting the way they act
Below is the list of course benefits of our Managing Gen Y Employees training programme content
- Create opportunities to bond as it’s a step beyond “benevolent boss” but short of “loving parent but you still must insist they follow the rules, complete their tasks, meet their deadlines, and produce for the organization
- Tell it like it is because Generation Y wants to know the truth and sugarcoating bad news doesn’t help them develop, nor does it enhance their trust in you
- Avoid the “good old days” because your responsibility is to coach them to succeed, not to relive the touchdown you scored back in high school
- Create Gen Y–friendly rules and if it doesn’t impact customer service, sales, safety, quality, or cost, consider changing or getting rid of it
- Be open to virtual work environments and make sure your technology is up-to-date because Generation Y comes to work assuming you are as high tech as their latest iPhone or Wii
- Offer flextime because the more options you can give to Gen Yers who show they are responsible enough to handle them, the more likely they will stay loyal and go the extra mile for you
- Interact often and provide a thorough orientation to the job that breaks down their duties and your expectations into bite-sized chunks
- Stir up a little fun, it does mean that once the standards have been set, you allow some personality to come through
- Tell them why because Generation Y was told they deserve to know why because their opinions matter
- Get in the habit of checking in with them daily, offering praise when it is deserved and corrective feedback when it’s needed
- Offer close coaching and guidance and give feedback often because a couple of comments describing what he’s doing well or where he needs to improve can do wonders
- Be specific about jobs and expectations and offer flexibility in when and how they work, as long as they perform
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Managing Gen Y Employees course
Managing Gen Y Employees Learner’s Guide
Managing Gen Y Employees Key Takeaways Notes
Managing Gen Y Employees Essentials Ebook
Managing Gen Y Employees Course Handouts
Managing Gen Y Employees 30-Day Action Plan
Managing Gen Y Employees MindMaps Pack
Managing Gen Y Employees PPT Slides Used During Course
Managing Gen Y Employees Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Managing Gen Y Employees E-Learning Course
Managing Gen Y Employees Online Video Course
Managing Gen Y Employees Essentials Audiobook
Managing Gen Y Employees Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Managing Gen Y Employees training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Managing Gen Y Employees training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Managing Gen Y Employees training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Managing Gen Y Employees course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Managing Gen Y Employees course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.