Managing An Aging Team Course in Singapore
Managing An Aging Team Course in Singapore
The generation of the baby boomers is now on or nearing their retiring age. Soon, there will be an increase of 50 and older aged employees. An aging team will require a manager who will take into consideration more factors like their health so that they can maintain their excellent work performances.
This Managing An Aging Team workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Managing An Aging Team.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Managing An Aging Team course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Managing An Aging Team workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Managing An Aging Team course
- Improve health and well-being, lower health risks for a healthier, more positive environment
- Reduce absenteeism and increase productivity because absenteeismis one of the most persistent obstacles to productivity, profitability and competitiveness
- Reduce stress because it is vital for maintaining your overall health, as it can improve your mood, boost immune function, promote longevity and allow you to be more productive
- Let employees focus better and contribute time to work to not waste any company time
- Maximize the utility of older workers and assign them to tasks they are very good at
- Understand how a safe and healthy work environment can benefit workers of all ages
- Connect with further resources and obtain additional information about older workers
- Adapt to the changes created by a multi-generational workplace and work with them effectively
- Maintain a management style that’s flexible with regard to process and a culture that’s flexible in terms of schedule, and benefits
- Design and implement a comprehensive communication plan which defines who should be given specific information, when that information should be delivered and what communicationchannels will be used to deliver the information
- Offer opportunities for an elderly worker to get up to speed and keep up with technology
- Employ management styles that provide challenges and create opportunities for enhanced performance
Below is the list of course objectives of our Managing An Aging Team course
- Learn how to manage an aging team without any discrimination on the people on the older side of the spectrum
- Encourage workers to lead healthier lifestyles by having an inclusive health program at your workplace
- Allow the employee to feel like he/she is contributing while still being responsive to his/her needs
- Give mature workers access to services to help with personal and work-related issues
- Use a voluntary payroll deduction to fund the employee’s access to geriatric care managers
- Create a comprehensive plan for their health, safety, social and financial wellness
- Devote time to training and developing the employees who will step into key positions when older workers retire
- Employers must be ready to deal with increased absenteeism especially with the physical needs of these people
- Consider simple changes in the work environment to keep aging workers safe, healthy, and productive
- Learn how to reduce shortage of skilled workers by keeping mature workers employees
- Make staffing decisions that may have long-lasting consequences and benefits for the organization
- Plan for and manage the shift occurring in the workforce, to the mutual benefit of the employer and the employee
Below is the list of course content of our Managing An Aging Team training course
- What is an “older worker” and how are they affecting the modern workplace as people and as professionals alike?
- Health programs on-sitethat includesprograms, policies, benefits, environmental supports, and links to the surrounding community designed to encourage the healthand safety of all employees
- Flexible work arrangementswherein employees are given greater scheduling freedom in how they fulfill the obligations of their positions
- Employee assistance and work-life programsdesigned to identify and assist employeesin resolving personal problems that may be adversely affecting the employee’sperformance
- Care managementis a set of activities intended to improve patient care and reduce the need for medical services by enhancing coordination of care, eliminate duplication, and helping patients
- Creating an “aging plan”is a “roadmap” for the delivery of a comprehensive and coordinated set of community services to older adults who have a wide range of needs
- Succession planningincreases the availability of experienced and capable employees that are prepared to assume these roles as they become available
- Create a preventative plan for alternative work optionsthat are variations from the standard workday, workweek and/or work location
- Facing age-old misperceptions because it must be dispelled to plug skills gap
- Dealing effectively with age and accept that age is just a number and it doesn’t equate to what the employee can contribute to the company
- Practicing workplace health and safety and ensure the employees’ health are well taken care of
- Creating a safe and healthy working environment and provide a space where people feel safe with their jobs
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Managing An Aging Team course
Managing An Aging Team Learner’s Guide
Managing An Aging Team Key Takeaways Notes
Managing An Aging Team Essentials Ebook
Managing An Aging Team Course Handouts
Managing An Aging Team 30-Day Action Plan
Managing An Aging Team MindMaps Pack
Managing An Aging Team PPT Slides Used During Course
Managing An Aging Team Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Managing An Aging Team E-Learning Course
Managing An Aging Team Online Video Course
Managing An Aging Team Essentials Audiobook
Managing An Aging Team Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Managing An Aging Team training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Managing An Aging Team training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Managing An Aging Team training course
Contact us for the latest Managing An Aging Team course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Managing An Aging Team course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.