Managing A Multigenerational Team Course in Singapore
Managing A Multigenerational Team Course in Singapore
Managing A Multigenerational Team is..
In this Managing A Multigenerational Team course, participants will learn
This Managing A Multigenerational Team workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Managing A Multigenerational Team.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Managing A Multigenerational Team course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Managing A Multigenerational Team workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Managing A Multigenerational Team course
- Have the presence of inspiring leadership by energizing and creating a sense of direction and purpose for employees and excitement and momentum for change
- Strong company culture can support everyone in working toward the same ends
- Have clear ideas about how leaders can leverage their knowledge about the complex demographics of the modern workforce
- Achieve work-life balance, but appreciate professional development with a clear trajectory toward growth
- With a proactive leadership approach, these changes can be productive rather than disruptive to workplaces
- Get each group to respect the unique talents of the other and use these talents to work harmoniously and more creatively
- Understand that everyone comes to the workplace with a set of skills and contributions
- Help each generation to understand each other and to work more effectively together. Host an initial training on each generational style and characteristics
- Create effective multigenerational teams by publicly identifying each person’s skills in the group
- Present a positive opportunity for development at both ends of the spectrum
- Be aware of differences in communication styles, and how technology can both help and hinder each generation
- Create diverse working groups that are based on a goal and unite them as one cohesive workforce
Below is the list of course benefits of our Managing A Multigenerational Team objectives
- Learn how to manage a multigenerational team effectively without any discrimination towards any of the generations
- Know how generational differences affect workplace psychology and the environment in general
- Clear channels for soliciting feedback should be established for better dissemination of information and improvements
- Explore human behavior in great depth to inform real-world business decisions involving a multigenerational group of people
- Rethink hiring practices, managing styles, rewards, training and retention of their employees
- Move beyond stereotypes, always have an open mind, and eras preconceived notions about the different generations
- Discover competitive edge by utilizing the talents and skills of each generation to get the optimal performance from each group
- Have a good manager who acts as a coach and helps them achieve their specific career goals
- Empower managers to coach employees on both personal and organizational objectives
- Build a learning environment conducive to attracting and retaining a cross-section of individuals
- Establish a strategic vision for motivating, coaching, and developing diverse employees
- Create a variety of learning and development experiences that engage and empower individuals to achieve shared business objectives
Below is the list of course benefits of our Managing A Multigenerational Team training programme content
Manifestations of the difference in generations
- The compensation, benefits, and “company culture” workers seek from their employers.
- How employees think about teamwork and dispute resolution in the context of their jobs.
- Communication strategies and most effective ways to get employees on the “same page.”
- Job-changing and job-seeking behavior, including sense of company loyalty or lack of it.
- The relationship between home and work, including issues like overtime and vacation.
- Common misunderstanding that occur more in heterogeneous groups than in homogenous groups
- Overview of the generations in the workforce and their common functions in the workplace
- Goals and expectations for each of the groups based on their generations and ages
- How each generation can help one another to become united even with all the diversity experienced in the workplace
Challenges and Opportunities in the Intergenerational Workplace
- Communicationis the act of conveying intended meanings from one entity or group to another through the use of mutually understood signs and semiotic rules
- Workplace Valuesdefine what the company perceives as important regarding the behavior of everyone from the top-level executive to the employees working with consumers
- Autonomy vs. Teamwork, an environment that supports innovation is best be supported by encouraging both individual autonomy and group collaboration
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Managing A Multigenerational Team course
Managing A Multigenerational Team Learner’s Guide
Managing A Multigenerational Team Key Takeaways Notes
Managing A Multigenerational Team Essentials Ebook
Managing A Multigenerational Team Course Handouts
Managing A Multigenerational Team 30-Day Action Plan
Managing A Multigenerational Team MindMaps Pack
Managing A Multigenerational Team PPT Slides Used During Course
Managing A Multigenerational Team Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Managing A Multigenerational Team E-Learning Course
Managing A Multigenerational Team Online Video Course
Managing A Multigenerational Team Essentials Audiobook
Managing A Multigenerational Team Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Managing A Multigenerational Team training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Managing A Multigenerational Team training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Managing A Multigenerational Team training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Managing A Multigenerational Team course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Managing A Multigenerational Team course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.