Managing A Geographically Dispersed Team Course in Singapore
Managing A Geographically Dispersed Team Course in Singapore
Managing A Geographically Dispersed Team is..
In this Managing A Geographically Dispersed Team course, participants will learn
This Managing A Geographically Dispersed Team workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Managing A Geographically Dispersed Team.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Managing A Geographically Dispersed Team course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Managing A Geographically Dispersed Team workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Managing A Geographically Dispersed Team course
- Achieve goals together while apart while maintaining the values and quality the company values
- Provide tips on how to apply good management when staff are physically distant from you
- Promote team interactions to encourage bonding and feedback loops and have constant communication with your team
- Identify any obstacles to good performance by achieving agreed goals and objectives with successful outcomes
- Encourage employees to take responsibility by giving them autonomy to make daily decisions
- Recognize employee efforts and find ways to show you care for their wellbeing and growth in the company
- Establish communication protocols for employees who work solo to allow two or more entities of a communicationssystem to transmit information
- Identify skills or qualities essential for dispersed work to further help your employees
- Add new value through new perspectives on creativity and productivity performed by your team
- Business success is all about value creation which is the primary aim of any business entity
- Accept dependency on each other for results, and take personal responsibility for team actions
- Be visibly and mentally present to be perceived as trustworthy and part of the team
Below is the list of course benefits of our Managing A Geographically Dispersed Team objectives
- Know how to manage a geographically dispersed team and still unite them metaphorically as a team
- Check in informally to make employees feel valued and visible in the company
- Set team protocols for contact to have a centralized instruction when it comes to effective communication between team members
- Encourage information sharing and reports from the field to keep everyone updated on the statuses of their respective jobs
- Agree on standards for communication etiquette and avoid miscommunications
- Support and encourage performance by regular check-in with employees to let them know you care about their well-being
- Find ways to involve employees in planning or decision-making to have a co-existence with the employees
- Provide (and receive) regular feedback and take it as constructive criticisms used for improvement on work-related tasks
- Encourage employees to build peer support networks and promote building professional relationships in the workplace
- Periodically visit employees, especially those in remote locations to know their current states
- Check if you have the right skillset for managing dispersed employees and apply necessary changes to be a better leader
- Make every one count and make them feel like they are a part of the team, though geographically dispersed
Below is the list of course benefits of our Managing A Geographically Dispersed Team training programme content
Tips for managers of dispersed employees
- Encourage inclusion and visibilityby checking in informally to make employees feel valued and visible
- Promote better communications, promote team interactions to encourage bonding and feedback loops, and encourage information sharing and reports from the field
- Manage performance and identify any obstacles to good performance (for example, equipment issues, delays in communications or approvals, lack of access to key people or information)
- Foster trust, follow through on any commitments made, and find ways to involve employees in planning or decision-making
- Look after health, safety, and wellbeing and pair up remote dispersed employees with location managers who can look out for their wellbeing and resource needs
- Provide suitable equipment and facilities and consider encouraging employees to use hub offices or co-locate with other government organizations
- Boost security awareness, maintain equipment log, and avoid storing official records off-site or else provide lockable equipment to ensure safe storage
- Select the right people for the arrangementidentify skills or qualities essential for dispersed work (selection criteria)
- Support learning and career development and work with employees to identify learning or career development activities that can be undertaken via coaching by others, via networking or through informal means
- Conflict resolution procedures are well-defined so that future conflicts and disagreements may be settled properly
- Clear objectives and metrics are established early to avoid any kind of mishap because of lack of knowledge
- High morale and a positive attitude drive team productivity to motivate employees to do their best at their jobs
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Managing A Geographically Dispersed Team course
Managing A Geographically Dispersed Team Learner’s Guide
Managing A Geographically Dispersed Team Key Takeaways Notes
Managing A Geographically Dispersed Team Essentials Ebook
Managing A Geographically Dispersed Team Course Handouts
Managing A Geographically Dispersed Team 30-Day Action Plan
Managing A Geographically Dispersed Team MindMaps Pack
Managing A Geographically Dispersed Team PPT Slides Used During Course
Managing A Geographically Dispersed Team Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Managing A Geographically Dispersed Team E-Learning Course
Managing A Geographically Dispersed Team Online Video Course
Managing A Geographically Dispersed Team Essentials Audiobook
Managing A Geographically Dispersed Team Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Managing A Geographically Dispersed Team training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Managing A Geographically Dispersed Team training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Managing A Geographically Dispersed Team training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Managing A Geographically Dispersed Team course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Managing A Geographically Dispersed Team course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.