Managing A Geographically Dispersed Team Course in Singapore
Managing A Geographically Dispersed Team Course in Singapore
Forming and managing a team amid geographical boundaries is now possible through advances in technology. However, physical presence is still a key factor in effective management. How do you bridge the gap of geographical distance without leaving your office? Through this course, the participants will discover how very much feasible it is and excel in doing so.
This Managing A Geographically Dispersed Team workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Managing A Geographically Dispersed Team.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Managing A Geographically Dispersed Team course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Managing A Geographically Dispersed Team workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Managing A Geographically Dispersed Team course
- Achieve goals together while apart while maintaining the values and quality the company values
- Provide tips on how to apply good management when staff are physically distant from you
- Promote team interactions to encourage bonding and feedback loops and have constant communication with your team
- Identify any obstacles to good performance by achieving agreed goals and objectives with successful outcomes
- Encourage employees to take responsibility by giving them autonomy to make daily decisions
- Recognize employee efforts and find ways to show you care for their wellbeing and growth in the company
- Establish communication protocols for employees who work solo to allow two or more entities of a communicationssystem to transmit information
- Identify skills or qualities essential for dispersed work to further help your employees
- Add new value through new perspectives on creativity and productivity performed by your team
- Business success is all about value creation which is the primary aim of any business entity
- Accept dependency on each other for results, and take personal responsibility for team actions
- Be visibly and mentally present to be perceived as trustworthy and part of the team
Below is the list of course objectives of our Managing A Geographically Dispersed Team course
- Know how to manage a geographically dispersed team and still unite them metaphorically as a team
- Check in informally to make employees feel valued and visible in the company
- Set team protocols for contact to have a centralized instruction when it comes to effective communication between team members
- Encourage information sharing and reports from the field to keep everyone updated on the statuses of their respective jobs
- Agree on standards for communication etiquette and avoid miscommunications
- Support and encourage performance by regular check-in with employees to let them know you care about their well-being
- Find ways to involve employees in planning or decision-making to have a co-existence with the employees
- Provide (and receive) regular feedback and take it as constructive criticisms used for improvement on work-related tasks
- Encourage employees to build peer support networks and promote building professional relationships in the workplace
- Periodically visit employees, especially those in remote locations to know their current states
- Check if you have the right skillset for managing dispersed employees and apply necessary changes to be a better leader
- Make every one count and make them feel like they are a part of the team, though geographically dispersed
Below is the list of course content of our Managing A Geographically Dispersed Team training course
Tips for managers of dispersed employees
- Encourage inclusion and visibilityby checking in informally to make employees feel valued and visible
- Promote better communications, promote team interactions to encourage bonding and feedback loops, and encourage information sharing and reports from the field
- Manage performance and identify any obstacles to good performance (for example, equipment issues, delays in communications or approvals, lack of access to key people or information)
- Foster trust, follow through on any commitments made, and find ways to involve employees in planning or decision-making
- Look after health, safety, and wellbeing and pair up remote dispersed employees with location managers who can look out for their wellbeing and resource needs
- Provide suitable equipment and facilities and consider encouraging employees to use hub offices or co-locate with other government organizations
- Boost security awareness, maintain equipment log, and avoid storing official records off-site or else provide lockable equipment to ensure safe storage
- Select the right people for the arrangementidentify skills or qualities essential for dispersed work (selection criteria)
- Support learning and career development and work with employees to identify learning or career development activities that can be undertaken via coaching by others, via networking or through informal means
- Conflict resolution procedures are well-defined so that future conflicts and disagreements may be settled properly
- Clear objectives and metrics are established early to avoid any kind of mishap because of lack of knowledge
- High morale and a positive attitude drive team productivity to motivate employees to do their best at their jobs
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Managing A Geographically Dispersed Team course
Managing A Geographically Dispersed Team Learner’s Guide
Managing A Geographically Dispersed Team Key Takeaways Notes
Managing A Geographically Dispersed Team Essentials Ebook
Managing A Geographically Dispersed Team Course Handouts
Managing A Geographically Dispersed Team 30-Day Action Plan
Managing A Geographically Dispersed Team MindMaps Pack
Managing A Geographically Dispersed Team PPT Slides Used During Course
Managing A Geographically Dispersed Team Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Managing A Geographically Dispersed Team E-Learning Course
Managing A Geographically Dispersed Team Online Video Course
Managing A Geographically Dispersed Team Essentials Audiobook
Managing A Geographically Dispersed Team Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Managing A Geographically Dispersed Team training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Managing A Geographically Dispersed Team training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Managing A Geographically Dispersed Team training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Managing A Geographically Dispersed Team course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Managing A Geographically Dispersed Team course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.