Managing A Commission-Based Team Course in Singapore
Managing A Commission-Based Team Course in Singapore
Commissions are attractive benefits to a job, even with a low basic salary. There are many types of commissions being given to employees, depending on the company. It forms a healthy competition and motivation to work harder. When managing a commission-based team, keep in mind how achievable it is for the employees to reach.
This Managing A Commission-Based Team workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Managing A Commission-Based Team.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Managing A Commission-Based Team course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Managing A Commission-Based Team workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Managing A Commission-Based Team course
- Find the perfect product and a perfect commission structure that will lead to sales success
- Network and get recommendations from your customers to get contacts of possible future customers
- Approach competitors’ sales representatives directly to assess the strengths and weaknesses of current and potential competitors
- Achieve an appropriate balance between basic and incentive pay and compensate your employees properly
- Structure incentive pay to reflect your business objectivesfor an employee to remain motivated, work hard and strive for the best possible results
- Brief new recruits on your company sales strategy and policy so they would know the best way to do their jobs in
- Develop salespeople’s negotiation skills thatinclude methods of: communicating, persuading and influencing, planning, strategizing, employing tactics, techniques, tool-sets, systems & processes, and often teamwork
- Focus on opportunities to improve performance and see an improvement in the sales of the company
- Tell salespeople what freedom they have to negotiate discounts to avoid miscommunication
- Maximize your sales team’s productive time by giving them strategies and tools to effectively make a sale
- Outline how you want to deal with different accounts to avoid confusion and mishandling of accounts
- Clearly communicate your sales objectivesidentified by the marketing team, including profit margins, revenue targets, advertising, distribution partners and targeted demographics
Below is the list of course objectives of our Managing A Commission-Based Team course
- How to manage a commission-based team properly and get the most out of your employees as you can
- Get the best from people on variable pay and ensure they give their best performances in the work they do
- Offer many types of sales commissions and get an inside view of the commission playbook to find the perfect match for your employees
- Ensure your business achieves its full potential by equipping your employees with the needed tools to excel at their work
- Use sales strategy to define the type and number of salespeople you need and not waste company time and resources
- Look out for skills that reflect your business needs to know the right people to hire for the position(s)
- Use appropriate channels to find potential recruits like social media and recruitment/hiring websites
- Choose your sales team carefully, hiring the best means a bigger initial investment in talent, but it’s almost always worth it
- Use an appropriate employment contract where both the employer and employee are both protected legally
- Help attract and retain good salespeople and compensation and it’s different forms can help close a deal quickly and prevent your candidate from taking a different offer
- Performance-related pay structures are typically used in sales roles, which are often heavily target-driven
- Work with your sales team to set sales targets and identify goals that the team must achieve
Below is the list of course content of our Managing A Commission-Based Team training course
- What you want as a manager, what your motivations are, and how to effectively lead your team
- Recruiting refers to the overall process of attracting, shortlisting, selecting and appointing suitable candidates for jobs
- Training and developmentis a program that helps employees learn specific knowledge or skills to improve performance in their current roles
- Team objectives are the specific goalsthat the team will accomplish in a fixed amount of time
- Organizing the team to analyze the activities, decisions, and relations needed and the work needed to get things done
- Motivating the teamis challenging, yet it’s a task you need to prioritize for the well-being of your company
- Set out a code of conduct that clarifies an organization’s mission, values and principles, linking them with standards of professional conduct
- Use competitive remunerationto attract, retain and motivate high performing employees
- Provide appropriate sales materialsalso known as “marketing communications” or “collateral” and theyhelp you communicate and strengthen your messages
- Monitor and develop employees’ customer contact skills that will increase customer loyalty and grow your business
- Set targets for individual accounts, individual team members and different sales teams
- Plan your sales team’s activities using your sales strategy which is a company’s plan to build its brand to generate salesand increase revenues
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Managing A Commission-Based Team course
Managing A Commission-Based Team Learner’s Guide
Managing A Commission-Based Team Key Takeaways Notes
Managing A Commission-Based Team Essentials Ebook
Managing A Commission-Based Team Course Handouts
Managing A Commission-Based Team 30-Day Action Plan
Managing A Commission-Based Team MindMaps Pack
Managing A Commission-Based Team PPT Slides Used During Course
Managing A Commission-Based Team Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Managing A Commission-Based Team E-Learning Course
Managing A Commission-Based Team Online Video Course
Managing A Commission-Based Team Essentials Audiobook
Managing A Commission-Based Team Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Managing A Commission-Based Team training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Managing A Commission-Based Team training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Managing A Commission-Based Team training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Managing A Commission-Based Team course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Managing A Commission-Based Team course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.