Managing A Call Center Course in Singapore
Managing A Call Center Course in Singapore
Managing A Call Center is..
In this Managing A Call Center course, participants will learn
This Managing A Call Center workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Managing A Call Center.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Managing A Call Center course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Managing A Call Center workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Managing A Call Center course
- Give key employees involved in resource planning, call center analysis and performance reporting
- Provide the tools necessary to make real, lasting, bottom-line financial impact for the company
- Learn all major tactical management skills needed for day-to-day operation of a contact center
- Train supervisors to provide essential communication, leadership, and coaching skills for their employees
- Present best practices for agent training, motivation, retention, team building, performance measurement and evaluation
- Return to work with a real process improvement or performance improvement project for the benefit of the company and your employees
- Know exactly what to do to generate change and positive results to gain efficiency in the workplace
- Return to the contact center with completed plans for a call center improvement, including project objectives, a thorough business case proposal, and the implementation strategy
- Develop good judgment for dealing with difficult customer service situations and handle them professionally
- Have a thorough knowledge of the company’s products, procedures and processes to equip yourself with knowledge needed in the industry
- Understand and use a variety of call center metrics and use them properly for better results
- Return to your business and drive effective change for your contact center and employees alike
Below is the list of course objectives of our Managing A Call Center course
- Equip call center management professionals to build on exceptional operations and careers
- Advance the success of your call center by managing them effectively and motivating them to do the best in the work they do
- Achieve your professional career goals with a solid foundation in planning and managing an exceptional call center
- Apply the core principles of managing a contact center to these critical new environments
- Manage small, mid-sized, new, or challenged call centers and develop them to be competitive with the ever-growing call center business
- Cover tactical call center management responsibilities and know how to supervise people properly
- Introduce the processes and performance factors that underlie today’s world-class call center
- Learn how to pinpoint areas of opportunity for the useful and significant improvement of your employees
- Take a closer look at the customer service and the overall customer experience of call centers
- Offer comprehensive and useful information about the customer service aspect of call centers
- Share experiences with other call center professionals and learn how they meet daily challenges
- Learn how to implement improvements that will reduce cost and increase productivity in the workplace
Below is the list of course content of our Managing A Call Center training course
- Learn about the key contact center management principles and practices and use them in your management style
- Know the terms, definitions, and requirements of successful contact center management
- Formulating a plan using the content and tools provided to make positive improvements in your workplace
- Enumerate tips for reducing contact center costs and improving your bottom line effectively
- Learn how to meet call center service levels consistently and measurably by improving own systems
- How to forecast the workload and create schedules that meet the needs of customers and employees
- Discover strategies for improving performance by choosing the right metrics and goals that is fit for the goals of the company
- Understand the five levels of process area capability and use it effectively for the improvement of the business
- Identify causes of turnover, total costs of turnover, and methods for improving agent retention
- Build successful motivation and retention programs to encourage employees to stay in the company
- Establish a training process for new hires to ensure they are ready for the responsibilities working in the call center agency
- Introduce continuous quality improvement in your center and eventually actualize change for the betterment of the whole company
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Managing A Call Center course
Managing A Call Center Learner’s Guide
Managing A Call Center Key Takeaways Notes
Managing A Call Center Essentials Ebook
Managing A Call Center Course Handouts
Managing A Call Center 30-Day Action Plan
Managing A Call Center MindMaps Pack
Managing A Call Center PPT Slides Used During Course
Managing A Call Center Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Managing A Call Center E-Learning Course
Managing A Call Center Online Video Course
Managing A Call Center Essentials Audiobook
Managing A Call Center Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Managing A Call Center training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Managing A Call Center training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Managing A Call Center training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Managing A Call Center course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Managing A Call Center course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.