Management Tools Course in Singapore
Management Tools Course in Singapore
Management Tools is..
In this Management Tools course, participants will learn
This Management Tools workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Management Tools.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Management Tools course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Management Tools workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Management Tools course
- Enable change and actions in companies by using the right management tools for specific situations effectively
- Help define and execute the strategy, engage with customers and employees and monitor performance
- Provide an outline for quality in general, quality and business needs, principles for a quality system, and principles for quality management
- Help business executives build skills for leveraging new opportunities
- Create exceptional organizational value for the company to stand back on and stand for
- Allow organizations to be proactiverather than reactive and be participative in the development of their employees and their clients
- Enable an organization to learn from the outside, and to develop relevant measures and implement company-specific solutions
- Gain an independent perspective about how well the company performs compared to other companies
- Aid inestablishing realistic objectives and goals that are in line with the vision and mission charted out for the company
- Drill down into performance gaps to identify areas for improvement in the company
- Provide management the roadmap to align the organization’s functional activities to achieve set goals
- Get valuable insights on market trends, consumer segments, as well as product and service offerings which may affect their success
Below is the list of course benefits of our Management Tools objectives
- Enumerate management tools and discuss each of their function and how to use them
- Learn to trust and empower people, not command and control them and give your employees the freedom they deserve in the workplace
- Guide business towards improved performance by using the management tools discussed properly
- Achieve consistent quality management by following the advices and requirements for the management tools to function wisely
- Ensure the organization consistently meets or exceeds customer requirements
- Educate and train staff about new processes to improve performance
- Promote innovation, communicate information and successfully plan major projects
- Develop perspective on broader economic and societal issues and help team to identify game-changing market moves
- Identify specific areas of opportunity and see it as a room for improvement
- Hone “soft” leadership skills, such as conflict resolution skills, negotiation skills, and skills for effectively motiving, inspiring and leading team
- Improve quality as a hallmark of a successful business to better serve your clients and to better treat your employees
- Help members to better manage risk, identify the right business opportunities and meet the challenges of the business environment
Below is the list of course benefits of our Management Tools training programme content
- Strategic Planningis an organizational management activity that is used to set priorities, focus energy and resources, strengthen operations, ensure that employees and other stakeholders are working toward common goals
- Customer Relationship Managementis a strategy for managing all your company’srelationshipsand interactions with your customers and potential customers
- Benchmarking is measurement of the quality of an organization’s policies, products, programs, strategies, etc., and their comparison with standard measurements, or similar measurements
- Advance Analyticsis the autonomous or semi-autonomous examination of data or content using sophisticated techniques and tools to discover deeper insights, make predictions, or generate recommendations
- Supply Chain Managementis the broad range of activities required to plan, control and execute a product’s flow, from acquiring raw materials and production through distribution to the final customer, in the most streamlined and cost-effective way possible
- Customer Satisfactionis a marketing term that measures how products or services supplied by a company meet or surpass a customer’sexpectation
- Change Management Programsmeans effective change managementis embedded into your organization’s roles, structures, processes, projects and leadership competencies
- Total Quality Management is a system of management based on the principle that every staff member must be committed to maintaining high standards of work in every aspect of a company’s operations
- Digital Transformationis the change associated with the application of digitaltechnology in all aspects of human society
- Mission and Vision Statementsexplain your group’s aspirations in a concise manner, help your organization focus on what is really important, and provide a basis for developing other aspects of your strategic plan
- Employee Engagement Systemsis a workplace approach resulting in the right conditions for all members of an organization to give of their best each day
- Core Competencies are the collective learning of the organization, especially how to coordinate diverse production skills and integrate multiple streams of technology
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Management Tools course
Management Tools Learner’s Guide
Management Tools Key Takeaways Notes
Management Tools Essentials Ebook
Management Tools Course Handouts
Management Tools 30-Day Action Plan
Management Tools MindMaps Pack
Management Tools PPT Slides Used During Course
Management Tools Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Management Tools E-Learning Course
Management Tools Online Video Course
Management Tools Essentials Audiobook
Management Tools Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Management Tools training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Management Tools training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Management Tools training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Management Tools course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Management Tools course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.