Making High-Quality Connections Course in Singapore
Making High-Quality Connections Course in Singapore
About This Course
In a work setting, long-term or short-term relationships are necessary to accomplish certain goals. In one way or another, everyone will have a chance to interact with everyone as the job calls. In this way, it is important to comport oneself with a ready smile and a helpful hand when engaging with someone, whether we know him/her or not and to leave an impression that they are welcome to inquire again whenever the situation arises.
Thus, making High-Quality Connections are vital for an amiable work setting. According to Jane Dutton, the leading expert in positive organizational connections who coined the term, “High-Quality Connections are short-term, dyadic, positive interactions at work.” Usually, in a stressful work environment, employees are anxious to leave and the exchange of ideas are unequal. No one likes being used and this kind of negative attitude results in a resentful team of people unwilling to lend help when it’s needed most.
This course will introduce the participant to High-Quality Connections, as proposed by Jane Dutton, and the principles behind it. It will provide a clear connection between High-Quality Connections and the overall performance of an organization.
This Making High-Quality Connections workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Making High-Quality Connections.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Making High-Quality Connections course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Making High-Quality Connections workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Making High-Quality Connections course
- Introduces the participant to the practice of establishing High-Quality Connections
- Decreases tension and stress in a toxic working environment
- Creates a positive and lively atmosphere in the workplace
- Helps the participant understand the dynamics and impact of different relationships in the workplace
- Establishes trust and confidence in co-workers in accomplishing tasks
- Develops a welcoming and supportive system for everyone in the workplace
- Increases a company’s employee retention rate and financial performance
Below is the list of course objectives of our Making High-Quality Connections course
- Define the meaning of High-Quality Connections
- Enumerate the three attributes of High-Quality Connections according to Dutton
- State the importance of High-Quality Connections
- Associate respect at the forefront of fostering High-Quality Connections
- Discuss the four pathways of High-Quality Connections according to Dutton
- Contrast with each other the four pathways of High-Quality Connections
- Enumerate the five tools to use in fostering respect in the workplace
- Determine how these tools can be applied in specific work scenarios
- Analyze the factors that could inhibit the formation of High-Quality Connections
- Site the things to be avoided when establishing High-Quality Connections
- Evaluate the impact of High-Quality Connections to an individual, a team, and a whole organization
- Incorporate Dutton’s principles in a diagram with corresponding sample work situations
Below is the list of course content of our Making High-Quality Connections training course
- What are High-Quality Connections (HQCs)?
- What are the three attributes of a High-Quality Connection according to Dutton?
- Why is fostering High-Quality Connections important?
- Respect as a common denominator in the context of High-Quality Connections
- What are the four pathways of High-Quality Connections according to Dutton?
- What are the five tools to use to foster respect in the workplace according to Dutton?
- How can these tools be applied in work settings?
- What inhibits High-Quality Connections from being formed?
- How can High-Quality Connections influence the whole team or organization?
- Design a diagram relating Dutton’s four pathways and five tools for respect with corresponding examples
- Group sharing of finished outputs
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Making High-Quality Connections course
Making High-Quality Connections Learner’s Guide
Making High-Quality Connections Key Takeaways Notes
Making High-Quality Connections Essentials Ebook
Making High-Quality Connections Course Handouts
Making High-Quality Connections 30-Day Action Plan
Making High-Quality Connections MindMaps Pack
Making High-Quality Connections PPT Slides Used During Course
Making High-Quality Connections Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Making High-Quality Connections E-Learning Course
Making High-Quality Connections Online Video Course
Making High-Quality Connections Essentials Audiobook
Making High-Quality Connections Connections Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Making High-Quality Connections training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Making High-Quality Connections training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Making High-Quality Connections training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Making High-Quality Connections course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Making High-Quality Connections course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.