Making A Great First Impression Course in Singapore
Making A Great First Impression Course in Singapore
About This Course
The importance of a good impression could never be overstated, especially in the workplace. People are adept at making one within seconds of meeting someone and it usually a precedent to how he/she will treat that person in the future. First impressions are not just formed when applying for a job but also when meeting business associates for the first time personally. A positive first impression could be indicative of long-term business interaction.
In today’s society with the norms constantly being challenged and the conventional being tested, forming a quick first impression of someone could be a tactical error. Being judged on looks alone or any superficial traits could be unfair but the brain could not be stopped from making them. Thus, as the one judging, the least thing that could be done is to open the mind to observe more than just skin-deep. As someone who wants to convey a good impression, one should find out as much as possible about the place in which to conduct oneself.
This course will provide the participant with the most important tips on how to make a great first impression and will also dig deep into how it could be changed and how it could have lasting effects.
This Making A Great First Impression workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Making A Great First Impression.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Making A Great First Impression course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Making A Great First Impression workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Making A Great First Impression course
- Increases an applicant’s chance of being employed
- Creates a welcoming and approachable impression to new coworkers
- Expands an employee’s social circle and networking connections
- Improves an employee’s social standing in the workplace
- Enhances an employee’s self-confidence and professionalism especially in engaging with new business associates or colleagues
- Encourages an employee to work hard in making a great impression
Below is the list of course objectives of our Making A Great First Impression course
- Explain the importance of making a good first impression
- Enumerate the basic factors that contribute to a first impression
- Determine the accuracy of a first impression and how fast it is formed
- Discuss the steps and tips on how to make a good first impression
- Come up with an impressive and professional introduction
- Identify the common proper workplace etiquette
- Determine how first impressions can have long-term effects
- Analyze the disadvantages of a bad, good, or too good first impression
- Identify the culture-related factors that can influence the first impression
- Form a first impression from practice materials
- Evaluate oneself for a better first impression
- Create ways on how to maintain that good first impression
Below is the list of course content of our Making A Great First Impression training course
- Why is making a great first impression important?
- What are the bases of a first impression?
- How fast and accurate can first impressions be made?
- What are the steps in making a good first impression?
- How to make a good introduction
- Familiarizing oneself with proper workplace etiquette
- How can first impressions have a lasting effect?
- Leaving up to a good first impression
- What are the disadvantages of having a good or bad first impression
- What are culture-related factors that can influence a first impression
- Forming your own first impression of others through video and picture exercises
- Examine within: Evaluate yourself and identify if there are any changes to make to improve a first impression
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Making A Great First Impression course
Making A Great First Impression Learner’s Guide
Making A Great First Impression Key Takeaways Notes
Making A Great First Impression Essentials Ebook
Making A Great First Impression Course Handouts
Making A Great First Impression 30-Day Action Plan
Making A Great First Impression MindMaps Pack
Making A Great First Impression PPT Slides Used During Course
Making A Great First Impression Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Making A Great First Impression E-Learning Course
Making A Great First Impression Online Video Course
Making A Great First Impression Essentials Audiobook
Making A Great First Impression Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Making A Great First Impression training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Making A Great First Impression training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Making A Great First Impression training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Making A Great First Impression course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Making A Great First Impression course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.