Magic Words That Influence Course in Singapore
Magic Words That Influence Course in Singapore
Magic Words That Influence is..
In this Magic Words That Influence course, participants will learn
This Magic Words That Influence workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Magic Words That Influence.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Magic Words That Influence course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Magic Words That Influence workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Magic Words That Influence course
- Inspire others by conveying energy and optimism
- Enables participants to influence others to complete important tasks in time
- Improve sales or product services and quality up to a mark
- Enable organizations to develop other leaders and high performers
- Aligns all the departments and employees with organization’s vision
Below is the list of course benefits of our Magic Words That Influence objectives
- Understand the backdrop of magic words that influence
- Understand the meaning and implication of different words in detail
- Determine the benefits and weaknesses of each word
- Determine the techniques to start a good conversation in the corporate environment
- Analyze the different techniques to align all the departments towards vision of organization
- Identify the qualities to produce best leaders and influencers
- Adopt the best practices of the organizations
Below is the list of course benefits of our Magic Words That Influence training programme content
- What is meant by magic words that influence?
- What are the benefits and weaknesses of each word?
- How does these words assist individuals to have a professional conversation?
- Achieve better working relations with the clients
- Understand the latest trends in the business culture
- Group discussion among the participants
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Magic Words That Influence course
Magic Words That Influence Learner’s Guide
Magic Words That Influence Key Takeaways Notes
Magic Words That Influence Essentials Ebook
Magic Words That Influence Course Handouts
Magic Words That Influence 30-Day Action Plan
Magic Words That Influence MindMaps Pack
Magic Words That Influence PPT Slides Used During Course
Magic Words That Influence Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Magic Words That Influence E-Learning Course
Magic Words That Influence Online Video Course
Magic Words That Influence Essentials Audiobook
Magic Words That Influence Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Magic Words That Influence training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Magic Words That Influence training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Magic Words That Influence training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Magic Words That Influence course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Magic Words That Influence course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.