Linkedin Course in Singapore
Linkedin Course in Singapore
In this Linkedin course, participants will learn
This Linkedin workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Linkedin.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Linkedin course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Linkedin workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Linkedin course
- Improves the chances of recruitment due to LinkedIn’s job search engine
- Promotes significant business connections
- Read news from the connections
- Promotes marketing of products and services through LinkedIn
- Improves innovation, research and development
Below is the list of course benefits of our Linkedin objectives
- Understand the use of LinkedIn
- Identify benefits and challenges of using LinkedIn
- Identify the techniques for promoting significant business connections
- Identify the techniques of improving the chances of recruitment
- Identify the techniques of marketing of products and services
- Understand the importance of LinkedIn
- Adopt best practices of various organizations and multinationals
Below is the list of course benefits of our Linkedin training programme content
- How can people use LinkedIn site?
- What are the benefits and challenges faced by people using LinkedIn site?
- How does LinkedIn promote significant business connections?
- How LinkedIn does help in marketing of products and services?
- Case study and group discussion among participants
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Linkedin course
Linkedin Learner’s Guide
Linkedin Key Takeaways Notes
Linkedin Essentials Ebook
Linkedin Course Handouts
Linkedin 30-Day Action Plan
Linkedin MindMaps Pack
Linkedin PPT Slides Used During Course
Linkedin Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Linkedin E-Learning Course
Linkedin Online Video Course
Linkedin Essentials Audiobook
Linkedin Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Linkedin training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Linkedin training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Linkedin training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Linkedin course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Linkedin course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.