Lifecycle Marketing Course in Singapore
Lifecycle Marketing Course in Singapore
Lifecycle marketing is a marketing strategy involving online data that pinpoints where your prospects and customers lie in the sales cycle. You don’t want there to be simply many prospects, you would definitely want more active and loyal customers. Through this lifecycle marketing course, you can strategize how to maintain or increase your active customers.
This Lifecycle Marketing workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Lifecycle Marketing.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Lifecycle Marketing course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Lifecycle Marketing workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Lifecycle Marketing course
- Allows for deeper insight into customer interactions
- Improves efficiency of the marketing techniques
- Saves time, money and other resources of the company
- Brings innovation and opportunity for improved products
- Enables organizations to meet needs at best prices
- Enables organizations to create customer friendly products
Below is the list of course objectives of our Lifecycle Marketing course
- Understand the concept of lifecycle marketing
- Determine the benefits associated with lifecycle marketing
- Identify the characteristics of different segments
- Analyze the factors to market differently for different segments
- Determine the techniques of gaining competitive advantage over rival companies
- Determine how market segmentation promotes innovation and value-creation
- Adopt the best practices of organizations
Below is the list of course content of our Lifecycle Marketing training course
- What is lifecycle marketing?
- What are the benefits of this type of marketing?
- How the theory enables innovation and value-creation in organizations?
- What are the different techniques of marketing?
- Group discussion among the participants
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Lifecycle Marketing course
Lifecycle Marketing Learner’s Guide
Lifecycle Marketing Key Takeaways Notes
Lifecycle Marketing Essentials Ebook
Lifecycle Marketing Course Handouts
Lifecycle Marketing 30-Day Action Plan
Lifecycle Marketing MindMaps Pack
Lifecycle Marketing PPT Slides Used During Course
Lifecycle Marketing Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Lifecycle Marketing E-Learning Course
Lifecycle Marketing Online Video Course
Lifecycle Marketing Essentials Audiobook
Lifecycle Marketing Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Lifecycle Marketing training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Lifecycle Marketing training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Lifecycle Marketing training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Lifecycle Marketing course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Lifecycle Marketing course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.