Life Coaching Skills Course in Singapore
Life Coaching Skills Course in Singapore
Life Coaching Skills is..
In this Life Coaching Skills course, participants will learn
This Life Coaching Skills workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Life Coaching Skills.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Life Coaching Skills course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Life Coaching Skills workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Life Coaching Skills course
- Gain a solid infrastructure for life coaching concepts and skills.
- Employ knowledge and skills to improve the outlook of your work and life.
- Incorporate life skills to discover one’s potential, unleash creativity and productivity sources.
- Instill life skills in daily activities to enhance self esteem and self confidence.
- Apply life skills to gain increased self awareness, strengths, and confidence.
- Use life skills knowledge to gain clarity of one’s identity and purpose in life.
- Apply life skills to release unhealthy behavioral, attitudinal and thinking
- Improve communication and relationship skills through gained life skills.
- Apply life skills to discover one’s abilities and talents and instill joy and happiness.
- Enhance self-acceptance and perception through understanding and application of life skills.
- Incorporate learnt life skills to develop a clear vision for your future goals.
- Use essential life skills to improve the ability to make decisions to and achieve goals.
- Apply life skills gained to enhance inner wisdom and intuition.
- Use life skills to improve ability to overcome personal obstacles and fears.
Below is the list of course benefits of our Life Coaching Skills objectives
- Understand the meaning and benefits of life coaching skills for organizations.
- Understand the philosophy and mechanics behind life coaching practice.
- Know the qualifications and skills of a good life coach.
- Know the essential skills required for successful coaching of individuals/organizations.
- Learn the different theories and models of life coaching applicable in this profession.
- Learn the steps and ways of acquiring and developing life skills in an individual.
- Know how to identify the areas of focus for the development of life skills.
- Learn the life skills required to conduct assessment of and goal setting for professionals.
- Understand the process of imparting life skills in individuals and organizations.
- Learn the methods of delivery for life skills programs for professional organizations.
- Understand the activities involved and competencies built in life coaching skills training.
- Learn the code of ethics and practice for life coaches in the training of life skills.
- Learn how to conduct self-coaching and acquire the essential life skills.
Below is the list of course benefits of our Life Coaching Skills training programme content
- Define life coaching skills and its benefits
- What is life skill?
- What are life coaching skills?
- What are the benefits of life coaching skills?
- Identify the qualifications and skills of a life coach
- Who is a life coach?
- What are the qualifications and skills of a life coach?
- Discuss the philosophy and mechanics behind life coaching practice.
- What are the philosophy and mechanics behind life coaching practice?
- Identify the essential skills for successful coaching
- What are the essential skills for successful coaching?
- Discuss the different theories and model of life coaching
- What are the different theories and model of life coaching?
- Discuss how to develop life skills
- What is the process of developing life skills?
- Identify the areas of focus to develop life skills
- What are the areas of focus to develop life skills?
- Name the skills for assessment and goal setting in life coaching skills
- What are the skills for assessment and goal setting in life coaching skills?
- Describe the life skills coaching process
- What is the life skills coaching process?
- Discuss the methods of delivery of life coaching sessions.
- What are the methods of delivery of life skills?
- Identify life coaching activities and competencies acquired in the life coaching sessions.
- Highlight the code of ethics and practice for life coaches.
- Discuss how to conduct self-coaching and develop essential life skills.
- Discuss the importance and divisions of motivation and life coaching skills
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Life Coaching Skills course
Life Coaching Skills Learner’s Guide
Life Coaching Skills Key Takeaways Notes
Life Coaching Skills Essentials Ebook
Life Coaching Skills Course Handouts
Life Coaching Skills 30-Day Action Plan
Life Coaching Skills MindMaps Pack
Life Coaching Skills PPT Slides Used During Course
Life Coaching Skills Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Life Coaching Skills E-Learning Course
Life Coaching Skills Online Video Course
Life Coaching Skills Essentials Audiobook
Life Coaching Skills Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Life Coaching Skills training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Life Coaching Skills training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Life Coaching Skills training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Life Coaching Skills course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Life Coaching Skills course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.