Lewin’S Change Management Model Course in Singapore
Lewin’S Change Management Model Course in Singapore
The world is changing fast. For businesses, this makes change inevitable and unavoidable. They must change with equal or more speed to adapt. Failure to do so puts their success and ability to thrive at significant risk.
The nature of the business drives the type of change that’s needed. How that change is communicated and implemented determines how successful it can be. A crucial part of this is understanding that change, according to Kurt Lewin, is a three-stage process.
Lewin, a German-American psychologist and one of the modern pioneers of social, organizational, and applied psychology created a model for understanding organizational change. He explains it using the analogy of changing the shape of a block of ice. Lewin’s change management model is known as Unfreeze – Change – Refreeze as a result.
Preparation is the key to any success. Unfreeze, the first stage of Lewin’s change management model involves preparing the organization to accept that change. The second stage, change, focuses on the adjustments the business must make and how to reduce the resistance towards them. Refreezing is the final stage. It involves reinforcing, stabilizing and solidifying the changes made.
This course shows how effective change management can is if it’s broken down into a three-step process. Participants, at the end of the session, get the knowledge and tools to guide change management successfully in their organizations and experience the benefits and get to the objectives mentioned below.
This Lewin’S Change Management Model workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Lewin’S Change Management Model.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Lewin’S Change Management Model course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Lewin’S Change Management Model workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Lewin’S Change Management Model course
● Improve employee engagement.
● Increase your value to the organization.
● Effective change management.
● Successful implement new changes
● Reduce risk and inefficiency.
● Increase ROI on projects.
● Develop new skills.
Below is the list of course objectives of our Lewin’S Change Management Model course
● Explain why effective change management is essential.
● List the three stages of change in Lewin’s change management model.
● Use the analogy of changing the shape of a block of ice to explain the different stages of change.
● Understand how to survey the organization to understand its current state.
● Know how to win the support of crucial organization stakeholders.
● Show how to work out employee doubts and concerns regarding an upcoming change.
● Know how to explain the benefits of change to those impacted by it.
● List ways of reinforcing, stabilizing and solidifying new changes in an organization.
● Show how short-term wins help to reinforce new changes.
● Identify barriers to sustaining change and how to resolve them.
● List the benefits of creating a reward system to reinforce change.
● Explain why celebrating success is important when planning new changes.
● Put together a successful change management plan for their organization.
Below is the list of course content of our Lewin’S Change Management Model training programme course
● Change management fundamentals.
● Strengths of change management.
● Weaknesses of change management.
● What is Lewin’s change management model?
● What are the three stages of Lewin’s change management model?
● Unfreeze – What the first stage of change involves.
● Communicate organizational change.
● Change – What the second stage of change involves.
● How to implement organizational change
● Refreeze – What the third stage of change involves.
● Different ways of effectively reinforcing or stabilizing change.
● Apply Lewin’s change management model in your organization.
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Lewin’S Change Management Model course
Lewin’S Change Management Model Learner’s Guide
Lewin’S Change Management Model Key Takeaways Notes
Lewin’S Change Management Model Essentials Ebook
Lewin’S Change Management Model Course Handouts
Lewin’S Change Management Model 30-Day Action Plan
Lewin’S Change Management Model MindMaps Pack
Lewin’S Change Management Model PPT Slides Used During Course
Lewin’S Change Management Model Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Lewin’S Change Management Model E-Learning Course
Lewin’S Change Management Model Online Video Course
Lewin’S Change Management Model Essentials Audiobook
Lewin’S Change Management Model Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Lewin’S Change Management Model training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Lewin’S Change Management Model training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Lewin’S Change Management Model training course
Contact us for the latest Lewin’S Change Management Model course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Lewin’S Change Management Model course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.