Leadership Skills For Entrepreneurs Course in Singapore
Leadership Skills For Entrepreneurs Course in Singapore
Leadership Skills For Entrepreneurs is..
In this Leadership Skills For Entrepreneurs course, participants will learn
This Leadership Skills For Entrepreneurs workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Leadership Skills For Entrepreneurs.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Leadership Skills For Entrepreneurs course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Leadership Skills For Entrepreneurs workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Leadership Skills For Entrepreneurs course
- Realize better managed teams aware of their responsibilities and goals in entrepreneurship.
- Incorporate delegation of duties and fair distribution of workload among staff.
- Develop stress management strategies to reduce stress and burn out among teams.
- Improved communication with business partners, staff and customers.
- Introduction of mentorship programs to grow expertise at the business.
- Appreciation of staff working in business under entrepreneurs.
- Increased work productivity in teams as a result of motivation.
- Apply leadership skills and become better entrepreneur leaders.
- Improve the ability of entrepreneurs to make decisions and think critically.
- Employ leadership skills that build positive relations with teams and customers.
- Realize better leadership across all sectors of business improving the image of the organization.
- Gain knowledge on different types of leadership and apply leadership that grows the organization.
Below is the list of course benefits of our Leadership Skills For Entrepreneurs objectives
- Understand the meaning and importance of leadership skills for entrepreneurs.
- Learn the different types of leadership existent in the entrepreneurship ecosystem.
- Understand the significance of effective communication as a critical element of leadership.
- Appreciate the ability to delegate responsibilities to teams as a form of effective leadership.
- Learn the importance of employing and retaining qualified human resource that commits to delivering business objectives and goals.
- Learn the role of leadership in providing strategic vision and direction for the business.
- Appreciate the importance of seeking feedback from teams and customers on how to improve leadership
- Understand the significance of providing mentorship for junior teams toward building future business leaders.
- Appreciate the leadership skill and significance of leading subordinate staff by example
- Learn the methods of motivating teams to stay committed and achieve business goals.
- Understand decision making and critical thinking skills as important elements of leadership for entrepreneurs.
- Appreciate the role of an entrepreneurial leadership in conflict and crisis management.
- Know the significance of team leadership skills and role of an entrepreneur as a team player in business.
Below is the list of course benefits of our Leadership Skills For Entrepreneurs training programme content
- Explain the meaning and significance of leadership skills in entrepreneurship
- What is a leadership skill and why is it important for entrepreneurs to exhibit sound and solid leadership skills?
- Explore the different types of leadership and their specific implications on entrepreneurship
- What are the different types of leadership known to and available for entrepreneurs?
- What are the examples of leadership skills exhibited by entrepreneurs?
- Identify effective communication skills as a critical element of leadership in entrepreneurs.
- What is the meaning and examples of effective communication skills?
- How does effective communication skills relate to leadership skills of an entrepreneur?
- Explain the significance of delegation of responsibilities to subordinate teams by entrepreneurs as a form of effective leadership.
- What is delegation of duties and why is it important for entrepreneurs?
- Identify methods for employing and retaining qualified human resources in positions of leadership.
- What are the critical reasons for employing and retaining the right human resource talent in an enterprise?
- Identify the role of an entrepreneur as a leader in providing strategic vision and direction for the business.
- What is the role of an entrepreneur in providing strategic vision and direction of the business?
- Discuss the importance of seeking feedback from teams and customers on how to improve leadership.
- How should an entrepreneur react/respond to feedback from his team and customers on leadership?
- Explain the importance of mentoring junior teams in regard to developing talent and future business leaders and in line with succession planning.
- What is mentorship and who provides mentorship to junior teams?
- Why should an entrepreneur invest in the mentorship of his subordinate staff?
- Identify the reasons an entrepreneur should lead his business team by example.
- What does leading by example mean?
- What is it in for an entrepreneur who leads his/her subordinates staff by example?
- Identify the methods of motivating teams that entrepreneurs use to keep the business team committed and focused on achieving business goals.
- What is motivation?
- What are the methods that entrepreneurs can use to motivate teams to achieve business goals?
- Explain the significance of decision making and critical thinking skills as important part of leadership skills for entrepreneurs.
- What is the meaning of decision making and critical thinking skills?
- What is the importance of decision making and critical thinking skills for an entrepreneur?
- Discuss the role of an entrepreneur in the process of conflict and crisis management.
- What is conflict management?
- What is the role of an entrepreneur in the process of conflict management?
- Identify the role of an entrepreneur as a team leader and team player in business.
- Why is it important for an entrepreneur to engage both as a team leader and a team player in business?
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Leadership Skills For Entrepreneurs course
Leadership Skills For Entrepreneurs Learner’s Guide
Leadership Skills For Entrepreneurs Key Takeaways Notes
Leadership Skills For Entrepreneurs Essentials Ebook
Leadership Skills For Entrepreneurs Course Handouts
Leadership Skills For Entrepreneurs 30-Day Action Plan
Leadership Skills For Entrepreneurs MindMaps Pack
Leadership Skills For Entrepreneurs PPT Slides Used During Course
Leadership Skills For Entrepreneurs Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Leadership Skills For Entrepreneurs E-Learning Course
Leadership Skills For Entrepreneurs Online Video Course
Leadership Skills For Entrepreneurs Essentials Audiobook
Leadership Skills For Entrepreneurs Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Leadership Skills For Entrepreneurs training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Leadership Skills For Entrepreneurs training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Leadership Skills For Entrepreneurs training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Leadership Skills For Entrepreneurs course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Leadership Skills For Entrepreneurs course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.