Knowledge Management Course in Singapore
Knowledge Management Course in Singapore
Knowledge is power and therefore must be regulated at the right time to the right people in the right way. In a company where knowledge needs to circulate in order for everyone to function properly, managing it is a priority. Managing knowledge involves choosing the right strategies for storage and dissemination.
This Knowledge Management workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Knowledge Management.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Knowledge Management course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Knowledge Management workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Knowledge Management course
- Apply knowledge management of Information and Content Governance at the workplace.
- Incorporate data and information for increased focus on outcomes of business activities.
- Incorporate knowledge management about employees to improve workforce behaviors.
- Gain insight on the benefits of reusing ideas, documents, and expertise.
- Employ processing of information tactics to put business needs first.
- Incorporate research in business systems and processes to gain more explicit knowledge on the business.
- Employ systematic knowledge management process into specified team roles.
- Engage maximum use of existing expertise and experience in executing knowledge management tasks at the workplace.
- Apply skills gained on knowledge management to develop top-down knowledge support structures in the organization.
- Utilize the systems and tools of knowledge management thus optimize use of organizational technology investments.
- Apply knowledge transfer skills to enable better and faster decision making at work.
- Employ clear and defined knowledge management processes to ease finding of relevant information and resources.
- Incorporate a knowledge sharing culture in the organization to improve communicating of important information widely and quickly.
- Gain insights on the benefits of managing information to promote standard, repeatable processes and procedures.
- Use knowledge gained to provide methods, tools, templates, techniques, and examples of knowledge management.
- Information research makes scarce expertise widely available for organizations.
- Encourage knowledge transfer and sharing at the workplace to stimulate innovation and growth.
Below is the list of course objectives of our Knowledge Management course
- Understand the meaning of knowledge management in an organization.
- Learn the importance of knowledge management for employees and organizations.
- Know the fields and focus areas of knowledge management for organizations.
- Learn the dimensions that inform knowledge management in organizations.
- Understand the strategies of gaining and applying knowledge management by organizations.
- Know the reasons organizations undertake knowledge management.
- Understand the tools and systems used by organizations to manage knowledge.
- Learn how to create a knowledge sharing culture in organizations.
- Understand the importance of legal knowledge management for employees and organizations.
- Know the methods of evaluation applied by organizations for knowledge management.
- Learn knowledge management disciplines and perspectives.
- Understand the role and importance of research in knowledge management.
- Learn the methods organizations use to transfer knowledge within business systems.
Below is the list of course content of our Knowledge Management training programme course
- Explain the meaning of knowledge management
- What is knowledge?
- What is management?
- What is knowledge management?
- Discuss the importance of knowledge management
- What is the importance of knowledge management?
- Identify the fields and focus areas of knowledge management
- What are the fields and focus areas of knowledge management?
- Discuss the dimensions of knowledge management
- What are the dimensions of knowledge management?
- Discuss the strategies of knowledge management
- What are the strategies of knowledge management?
- Identify the reasons organizations undertake knowledge management
- What are the reasons organizations undertake knowledge management?
- Name the knowledge management tools
- What are knowledge management tools?
- Discuss the strategies to create a knowledge sharing culture in organizations
- What are the strategies to create a knowledge sharing culture in organizations?
- Discuss the importance of legal knowledge management
- What is the importance of legal knowledge management?
- Discuss the knowledge management methods of evaluation
- What knowledge management methods of evaluation?
- Discuss knowledge management disciplines and perspectives
- What knowledge management disciplines and perspectives?
- Identify the role of research in knowledge management
- What is the role of research in knowledge management?
- Learn the methods of knowledge transfer in organizations
- What are the methods of knowledge transfer in organizations?
- What is the significance of knowledge transfer in organizations?
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Knowledge Management course
Knowledge Management Learner’s Guide
Knowledge Management Key Takeaways Notes
Knowledge Management Essentials Ebook
Knowledge Management Course Handouts
Knowledge Management 30-Day Action Plan
Knowledge Management MindMaps Pack
Knowledge Management PPT Slides Used During Course
Knowledge Management Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Knowledge Management E-Learning Course
Knowledge Management Online Video Course
Knowledge Management Essentials Audiobook
Knowledge Management Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Knowledge Management training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Knowledge Management training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Knowledge Management training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Knowledge Management course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Knowledge Management course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.