Introverted Managers Skills Course in Singapore
Introverted Managers Skills Course in Singapore
Introverted Managers Skills is..
In this Introverted Managers Skills course, participants will learn
This Introverted Managers Skills workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Introverted Managers Skills.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Introverted Managers Skills course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Introverted Managers Skills workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Introverted Managers Skills course
- Understand how quiet and introverted strengths can be an advantage when leading your team
- Develop activities that support your visibility in the organization without trying too hard to be seen
- Apply strategies for conserving your energy by balancing your people time and your solo time
- Create a work environment to engage both extraverts and introverts without discrimination
- Take actions to rein in negative self-talk and create a more positive version of self-talk
- Initiate thinking habits to support your visibility within the company and your employees
- Celebrate strengths and communicate the need to reflect with the work you are doing
- Allow people to turn their focus and attention inward to their work and diminish the distraction of outside forces
- Learn and practice tactics for speaking compellingly to your audiences without trying to change your introverted self
- Create a “marketing mix” of visibility-boosting activities that will involve all of your employees, introverts and extroverts alike
- Promote an environment that engages extraverts and introverts in a way that they still coexist and work well with each other
- Optimize your results by balancing your people time and your solo time to really keep yourself grounded despite the work pressures
Below is the list of course benefits of our Introverted Managers Skills objectives
- Increase visibility, get recognition you deserve, and power up network using strengths as an introvert
- Use quiet strengths at listening, reading, writing, researching, and building one-on-one relationships to your advantage
- Ways to express yourself more confidently—verbally and nonverbally—at meetings and presentations
- Tactics for communicating your objectives clearly and persuasively to your employees
- Foster improved teamwork and camaraderie among introverted and extroverted team members
- Strategies for conserving your energy for face time that counts when confrontation does happen
- Get familiar with situational management to adjust your leadership approach across different work styles
- How to promote yourself authentically without making yourself uncomfortable with the things you will be doing
- Be a leader that makes a difference while reaching the full potential your employees can provide
- Find a management style that is true to your temperament and natural strengths without forcing yourself to be a different person
- Capitalize on strengths rather than try to develop extroverted qualities and stay true to yourself
- Identify and use your quiet strengths as an introverted manager to your advantage
Below is the list of course benefits of our Introverted Managers Skills training programme content
- How to manage your energy as an introvert and convert it into something productive and useful for the team
- How to communicate confidently and effectively even among extroverts at boisterous meetings
- Attainthe desired opportunities for yourself, your team, and your organization in line with the values of the company
- Build effectiveness at speaking up and getting heard without trying too hard to fit in with the extroverts in the workplace
- Get recognized for your expertise by working really hard in silent without ever trying to boast with what you have done for the company
- Increase professional network within the organization without being pushy about it
- Target stakeholders more strategically by learning strategies and actually studying for future interactions with stakeholders
- Work more harmoniously with other personality types without trying to change yourself
- Be seen as a credible and confident leader by being the best manager your employees can see
- Communication 101 for introverted leaders to effectively get their message across the organization
- Develop influence and relationship skills that may be of use in the future
- Get comfortable with the uncomfortable and pushing yourself to your boundaries and experiencing new things
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Introverted Managers Skills course
Introverted Managers Skills Learner’s Guide
Introverted Managers Skills Key Takeaways Notes
Introverted Managers Skills Essentials Ebook
Introverted Managers Skills Course Handouts
Introverted Managers Skills 30-Day Action Plan
Introverted Managers Skills MindMaps Pack
Introverted Managers Skills PPT Slides Used During Course
Introverted Managers Skills Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Introverted Managers Skills E-Learning Course
Introverted Managers Skills Online Video Course
Introverted Managers Skills Essentials Audiobook
Introverted Managers Skills Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Introverted Managers Skills training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Introverted Managers Skills training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Introverted Managers Skills training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Introverted Managers Skills course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Introverted Managers Skills course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.