Interviewing Skills For Managers Course in Singapore
Interviewing Skills For Managers Course in Singapore
Having skills in interviewing will help managers uncover more than just the bare minimum of information from the interviewee. The interviewers must know how to use body language to its full advantage. They should possess eloquence in asking the right questions without coming out too strong or too offensive.
This Interviewing Skills For Managers workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Interviewing Skills For Managers.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Interviewing Skills For Managers course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Interviewing Skills For Managers workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Interviewing Skills For Managers course
- Manage the recruitment process more effectively for an easier process in future recruitments
- Interview candidates with confidence to avoid them intimidating or undermining you as a recruiter/interviewer
- Get the right person for the job because the whole recruitment process is precise and functional enough
- Avoid the most common interviewing mistakes and apply changes to never make them in the future
- Apply behavioral-based interview techniques to make better hiring decisions and hire the best employees
- Avoid breaking employment laws during the interview process by equipping yourself with the knowledge needed
- Use techniques for interviewing that uncover a candidate’s work attitude and break down their defense mechanisms
- Develop and ask great interview questions to uncover a candidate’s real skills and capabilities that may be of use for the company in the future
- Learn how to present company to candidates that leaves them positive about the company
- Apply a step-by-step interview plan to ensure success with the hiring pool and make better hiring judgments
- Follow human resource processes to avoid any form of discrimination and/or conflict
- Document the interview by focusing on descriptions and facts, not judgments and opinions
Below is the list of course objectives of our Interviewing Skills For Managers course
- Describe what one needs to achieve success when being interviewed for a job that one really wants to be accepted in
- Identify the candidate who best fits the needs of the job, the department and the organization
- Understand the laws that apply to the interview process and equip yourself with knowledge to get ahead but also abide by the process
- Write an effective and clear advert for websites, job sites, and social media to attract the right people for the job
- Understand how to structure questions that find out the right kind of information about the applicants to gain adequate knowledge about them
- Recognize the importance of carrying out skills tests for all job roles to really know who the right and worthy candidates are
- Recognize the importance of hiring for attitude because skills can still be developed but attitude is something that cannot be changed easily
- Understand how to evaluate candidates and make the right decision to avoid wasting company time in the hiring and recruitment process
- Understand how to extend an offer as well as politely reject the wrong people
- Understand how to make the disciplinary and dismissal process fair and legal to everyone who applied
- Gain insight into making exit, performance, and return to work interviews productively and appropriately
- Turn the process into a well-conceived and executed managerial decision that the company will benefit from in the future
Below is the list of course content of our Interviewing Skills For Managers training course
- Understanding the need for job analysis, a process to identify and determine in detail the particular job duties and requirements and the relative importance of these duties for a given job
- Defining essential functions and hiring criteria to inform candidates on what the company is really looking for
- Your managerial and recruitment responsibilities before and during the interview that would make the whole process more cohesive
- Know how to avoid charges of intentional or unintentional discrimination by being fair and neutral during the whole recruitment process
- Building rapport with the candidate and omit the possibility of having an awkward exchange
- Asking the right questions to really get the answers that you want out of the candidate who is also a future employee of the company
- Being fair and transparent to avoid any confusion and/or miscommunication with the applicants
- Using all the various types of questions to get past a reluctant candidate’s defense mechanisms
- Body language is the process of communicating nonverbally through conscious or unconscious gestures and movements
- Active listening is fully concentrating on what is being said rather than just passively ‘hearing’ the message of the speaker.
- Warning signs that tell you the candidate is not what you are looking for to avoid hiring the wrong ones for your company
- Selecting the right person for the job – evaluating and comparing worthy candidates
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Interviewing Skills For Managers course
Interviewing Skills For Managers Learner’s Guide
Interviewing Skills For Managers Key Takeaways Notes
Interviewing Skills For Managers Essentials Ebook
Interviewing Skills For Managers Course Handouts
Interviewing Skills For Managers 30-Day Action Plan
Interviewing Skills For Managers MindMaps Pack
Interviewing Skills For Managers PPT Slides Used During Course
Interviewing Skills For Managers Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Interviewing Skills For Managers E-Learning Course
Interviewing Skills For Managers Online Video Course
Interviewing Skills For Managers Essentials Audiobook
Interviewing Skills For Managers Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Interviewing Skills For Managers training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Interviewing Skills For Managers training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Interviewing Skills For Managers training course
Contact us for the latest Interviewing Skills For Managers course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Interviewing Skills For Managers course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.