Intentional Change Theory Course in Singapore
Intentional Change Theory Course in Singapore
About This Course
There is a common platitude that says change is the only permanent thing in the world. Indeed, changes can happen by chance and there are those that no one can stop from happening. However, there are intentional changes that are implemented to achieve certain goals. In a work setting, changes frequently occur in undertaken projects, revised objectives, or company policies. In an individual, it could be physical or anything to be worked on from the inside.
Thus, the Intentional Change Theory was formed by American professor Richard E. Boyatzis. This theory emphasizes an individual’s intention to change and that this change should be motivated positively. It will also ensure an effective execution through coming up with plans that are ideal for a specific individual.
This course will introduce the individual to the behavioral concept of the Intentional Change Theory and the steps on how to apply them to oneself with long-term impacts. It will also relate the theory to effective leadership and overall company development.
This Intentional Change Theory workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Intentional Change Theory.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Intentional Change Theory course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Intentional Change Theory workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Intentional Change Theory course
- Allows the participant to discover his/her real self
- Solidifies the participant’s view of his/her ideal self
- Helps the participant to attain achievable change through customized strategies
- Encourages the participant’s intention to change through achievable plans
- Teaches the participant to formulates sustainable plans with long-term effects
- Develops the participant’s ability for personal growth
- Instills the importance of the Intentional Change Theory for effective leadership
- Influences change not just individually, but also for the whole team or organization
Below is the list of course objectives of our Intentional Change Theory course
- Explain the nature of change in an individual’s psyche
- Identify the various motivators of change
- Define the meaning of Intentional Change Theory
- Enumerate the Five Discoveries of Intentional Change Theory
- Define each of the Five Discoveries of Intentional Change Theory
- Identify one’s ideal self and real self
- Formulate personal sustainable plans towards the achievement of one’s goals
- Execute the plans and change agenda through practice and experimentation
- Distinguish the relationships that are supportive of the changes desired
- Relate Positive Emotional Attractor (PEA) and Negative Emotional Attractor (NEA) to the concept of Intentional Change Theory
- Identify the factors inhibiting change from happening
- Determine the effects of inhibiting change
- Apply the concept of Intentional Change Theory to the organizational level
- Design a diagram based on the Intentional Change Theory
Below is the list of course content of our Intentional Change Theory training course
- The nature of change in humans
- What motivates change to happen?
- What is Intentional Change Theory?
- The Five Discoveries of Intentional Change Theory
- Application of Discovery 1: Identify your ideal self and what you want to be
- Application of Discovery 2: How do you see yourself and how do others see you?
- Application of Discovery 3: What are your sustainable plans to achieve your desired changes?
- Application of Discovery 4: Putting your plans to action through practice and experimentation
- Application of Discovery 5: Recognizing trusting and supportive relationships
- What are the Positive Emotional Attractor (PEA) and Negative Emotional Attractor?
- What are the factors impeding change to happen?
- How can the concept of Intentional Change Theory be applicable at the organizational level?
- Make your own diagram or analogy based on the Intentional Change Theory
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Intentional Change Theory course
Intentional Change Theory Learner’s Guide
Intentional Change Theory Key Takeaways Notes
Intentional Change Theory Essentials Ebook
Intentional Change Theory Course Handouts
Intentional Change Theory 30-Day Action Plan
Intentional Change Theory MindMaps Pack
Intentional Change Theory PPT Slides Used During Course
Time Management LIntentional Change Theoryory Flashcards Pack
Intentional Change Theory E-Learning Course
Intentional Change Theory Essentials Audiobook
Intentional Change Theory Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Intentional Change Theory training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Intentional Change Theory training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Intentional Change Theory training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Intentional Change Theory course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Intentional Change Theory course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.