Innovation Skills Course in Singapore
Innovation Skills Course in Singapore
About This Course
Innovation, or being innovative, is a critical and top skill that most ambitious companies or organizations look for in an employee. Most, if not all, successful innovative leaders always push innovation at the forefront of their company traits and goals. With the speeding advancements in technology, the advent of artificial intelligence in the lower markets, and the growing competitiveness, more and more innovators are being encouraged and needed.
Innovation skills are actually a combination of other important skills (or “micro-skills”) valuable in a company which are creativity, critical thinking, and technical talents. It is the ability to come up with unique, revolutionary ideas or products out of successfully converting knowledge into concrete outcomes. Innovation usually accompanies change, something out of the average, which puts the company into the limelight, gains a reputation, and ultimately, success.
Because of the nature of innovation being a new, never-before idea, creators or founders usually feel some hesitation before uncovering their creations to the world. An innovator needs not just the intelligence and creativity, but also the courage to face any kind of reception and the grit and tenacity to pursue. Innovativeness may not be attained overnight, but in this course, the participants will discover its importance and the impact they could possibly make to the company. It will provide participants with a guide on how to adopt such skills and be inspired by success stories.
This Innovation Skills workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Innovation Skills.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Innovation Skills course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Innovation Skills workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Innovation Skills course
- Instills the “micro-skills” of innovation in the participant
- Enhances a participant’s existing innovation and leadership skills
- Encourages the participant to be open to the idea of change leading to success
- Improves efficiency and productivity in the workplace
- Encourages the participant to build and expand business connections
- Brings out the participant’s full potential in the workplace
- Develops the participant’s potential leadership skills
- Inspires the participant through success stories of innovative leaders
Below is the list of course objectives of our Innovation Skills course
- Define the meaning of an innovation
- Define the meaning of innovation skills
- Enumerate the types of innovation
- Understand the importance of innovation in a company
- Assess an individual’s innovativeness
- Comprehend the connection between innovation and technology
- Identify the impacts of innovation in a company
- Enumerate the ways on how to gain and improve innovation skills
- Recognize the potential of gaining leadership skills from being an innovator
- Practice innovation skills in certain company situations
- Apply innovation skills outside of the work environment
- Design an ideal company workshop focused on innovation
- Discover successful innovative leaders and their insights
Below is the list of course content of our Innovation Skills training course
- What is an innovation?
- What are innovation skills?
- What are the types of innovations?
- Why are innovation skills important?
- How innovative are you?
- Innovation and its association with technology
- How can innovation skills give impact to a company?
- How to gain or improve innovation skills
- Gaining leadership skills out of innovativeness
- Applying innovation skills in certain workplace situations
- Coming up with innovative solutions to solve business-related problems
- Can innovation skills also be useful outside of the workplace?
- Making an ideal innovation-centered workshop for a company
- Successful leaders and their insights on innovation
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Innovation Skills course
Innovation Skills Learner’s Guide
Innovation Skills Key Takeaways Notes
Innovation Skills Essentials Ebook
Innovation Skills Course Handouts
Innovation Skills 30-Day Action Plan
Innovation Skills MindMaps Pack
Innovation Skills PPT Slides Used During Course
Innovation Skills Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Innovation Skills E-Learning Course
Innovation Skills Online Video Course
Innovation Skills Essentials Audiobook
Innovation Skills Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Innovation Skills training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Innovation Skills training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Innovation Skills training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Innovation Skills course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Innovation Skills course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.