Improving Your Pronunciation Course in Singapore
Improving Your Pronunciation Course in Singapore
Language is an essential part of a culture. It is a system of communication by a country or community. It can either be written or spoken using words in structured conventions. With the spoken language, it is often a difficult transition from the dialect. Sounds and words don’t feel familiar to the mouth and tongue. Thus, it’s harder to adapt to new languages, verbally.
The best way to learn the language is to get immersed in it. Watching movies and listening to music are guaranteed and effective ways to improve pronunciation. Singing the lyrics and repeating the actor’s lines introduces new mouth, lip, and, tongue formations and sounds. It’s important to carefully look at the speaker’s, preferably a native speaker’s, mouth to learn them. Copying and recording them for own use guides the learner to remember these sounds and changes in positioning. Doing mouth exercises loosens tight muscles to improve movement and adaptability.
Dictionaries provide the phonetic transcriptions of words. Learning how to read and understand the symbols can guide an individual to speak the official pronunciation of words. Practising to transcribe words along with checking the mouth formations for each symbol can, eventually, direct individuals to develop their speech. This course seeks to guide individuals to practice. They will be shown and taught how to form sounds and identify changes based on the surrounding letters and words.
This Improving Your Pronunciation workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Improving Your Pronunciation.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Improving Your Pronunciation course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Improving Your Pronunciation workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Improving Your Pronunciation course
- Increase confidence in speaking new languages.
- Enhance an individual’s vocabulary and articulation.
- Avoid mixing up similar sounding words.
- Improve opportunities and chances to get a job by being clear during the interview.
- Improve communication with other speakers of the language.
- Avoid getting misunderstood due to mispronounced words.
- Learn mouth exercises to improve movement and articulation.
- Determine commonly mispronounced words.
- Recognize phonetic transcription symbols and sounds.
- Practice pronouncing words found in dictionaries by reading the phonetic transcription.
- Record mouth movement when speaking the language to check placement lips, and, tongue.
- Observe mouth movement of native speakers to apply to own practices.
- Transcribe difficult and similar sounding words on the script for speeches.
- Articulate commonly mispronounced words well.
- Study homonyms.
- Differentiate the spelling of words by listening.
- Find a speech or piece with commonly mispronounced words and homonyms for course activity.
- Recite speech created with commonly mispronounced words and homonyms.
- Repeat mouth exercises daily to loosen muscles and pronounce words well.
- Interact with native speakers to practice pronunciation and speech.
- What are the arduous sounds in the language?
- How do you produce sounds correctly?
- What are phonetic transcription symbols and sounds?
- How do phonetic transcriptions help with proper pronunciation?
- Table of Phonetic Transcriptions
- What are commonly mispronounced words?
- What are homonyms?
- What are the mouth exercises to be done to help improve articulation?
- What are the tips to improve pronunciation?
- Find speeches with homonyms and commonly mispronounced words.
- Recite speeches with homonyms and commonly mispronounced words to the course group.
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Improving Your Pronunciation course
Improving Your Pronunciation Learner’s Guide
Improving Your Pronunciation Key Takeaways Notes
Improving Your Pronunciation Essentials Ebook
Improving Your Pronunciation Course Handouts
Improving Your Pronunciation 30-Day Action Plan
Improving Your Pronunciation MindMaps Pack
Improving Your Pronunciation PPT Slides Used During Course
Improving Your Pronunciation Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Improving Your Pronunciation E-Learning Course
Improving Your Pronunciation Online Video Course
Improving Your Pronunciation Essentials Audiobook
Improving Your Pronunciation Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Improving Your Pronunciation training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Improving Your Pronunciation training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Improving Your Pronunciation training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Improving Your Pronunciation course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Improving Your Pronunciation course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.