Improve Your Powers Of Observation Course in Singapore
Improve Your Powers Of Observation Course in Singapore
About This Course
There is more to observing than just looking and listening. People tend to take for granted the small details when walking, riding in a bus, or shopping in a crowded mall. In a trivial situation such as taking a jog in the park, an observant person may notice the bushes that have been recently trimmed or the new vendor in the ice cream stall. On the other hand, someone who is only bent on finishing the routine or have their ears plugged with music may not notice the subtle changes. This is because the human brain is programmed to prioritize only a limited amount of information to process at a time, especially if it is set on accomplishing a certain action.
Observation skills can be practiced as early as childhood when parents demand children to “always pay attention” and its benefits can be reaped as an individual grows and encounters different situations. Every aspect of an individual’s life requires the ability to observe and just as frequently, it affects his/her perception in life. People on certain jobs rely heavily on this ability like police officers, scientists, and teachers to name a few.
Aside from improving an individual’s observation skills, this course will introduce him/her to the makings of the human brain as it processes the information being fed to it. It will also expose the individual in brain exercises that can be accomplished in his/her daily life.
This Improve Your Powers Of Observation workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Improve Your Powers Of Observation.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Improve Your Powers Of Observation course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Improve Your Powers Of Observation workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Improve Your Powers Of Observation course
- Teaches the participant to be more mindful of his/her surroundings
- Helps the participant to use his/her observation skills in everyday life
- Enhances the participant’s memory retention skills an ability to focus
- Develops the participant’s ability to notice minor details
- Encourages the participant to use all the five human senses while observing
- Trains the participant to be self-reliant when it comes to information gathering
- Improves the participant’s credibility in gathering correct information
- Avoids the instances of being caught off-guard in difficult situations
Below is the list of course objectives of our Improve Your Powers Of Observation course
- Define the meaning of observing well
- Enumerate the types of observation
- Assess how observant an individual is
- Define the importance of having good observation skills
- Employ the five senses in making a good conversation
- Understand the brain processes involved in observing
- Enumerate the factors hindering the ability to observe well
- Minimize or eliminate the factors that can hinder in observing well
- Enumerate the ways on how to enhance observation skills
- Practice the ways on how to enhance observation skills through simple exercises
- Determine the impact of good observation skills in certain situations
- Discover brain games that are designed to test observation skills
Below is the list of course content of our Improve Your Powers Of Observation training course
- Introduction: The Power of Observation
- What are the types of observation
- Assess your level of observation skills by watching a video
- Why are observation skills important?
- The Five Senses in Relation to Observing
- How the brain processes information acquired from observing
- Factors impeding the ability to observe well
- How to enhance your observation skills
- Exercises to improve observation skills
- How can good observation skills impact different situations?
- Brain games that are made to improve observation skills
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Improve Your Powers Of Observation course
Improve Your Powers Of Observation Learner’s Guide
Improve Your Powers Of Observation Key Takeaways Notes
Improve Your Powers Of Observation Essentials Ebook
Improve Your Powers Of Observation Course Handouts
Improve Your Powers Of Observation 30-Day Action Plan
Improve Your Powers Of Observation MindMaps Pack
Improve Your Powers Of Observation PPT Slides Used During Course
Improve Your Powers Of Observation Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Improve Your Powers Of Observation E-Learning Course
Improve Your Powers Of Observation Online Video Course
Improve Your Powers Of Observation Essentials Audiobook
Improve Your Powers Of Observation Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Improve Your Powers Of Observation training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Improve Your Powers Of Observation training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Improve Your Powers Of Observation training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Improve Your Powers Of Observation course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Improve Your Powers Of Observation course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.