How To Run Effective Virtual Meetings Course in Singapore
How To Run Effective Virtual Meetings Course in Singapore
How To Run Effective Virtual Meetings is..
In this How To Run Effective Virtual Meetings course, participants will learn
This How To Run Effective Virtual Meetings workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their How To Run Effective Virtual Meetings.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this How To Run Effective Virtual Meetings course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this How To Run Effective Virtual Meetings workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our How To Run Effective Virtual Meetings course
- You don’t have to spend a huge chunk of your budget on travel and accommodation arrangements for attendees
- Attendees don’t have to make and pay for arrangements themselves
- The vast majority of attendees will appreciate how much time they save by attending a virtual meeting
- Saves space because not every business has a large conference room for large meetings, and many don’t have the budget to hire an adequately sized venue
- Make opportunities to build networks and relationships with a larger number of businesses
- virtual meetings are great opportunities to build engagement, trust and candor among teams
- It takes only moments to set up a virtual meeting, as opposed to hours or days of travel time required for meetings that are held away from your main office location
- Since a person can attend a virtual meeting from his desk, it cuts down on both the time and the mental attention needed
- Employees are available for other tasks and meetings when virtual meetings, rather than out-of-office meetings, take place
- More people are likely to attend if the event is simple and online instead of a more complicated traditional meeting
- You can stream video, share audio and view the webcams of many attendees at once with the right virtual meeting software
- Since virtual meetings systems work on green technology, organizations and businesses reduce the increasing the amount of carbon in the environment
Below is the list of course benefits of our How To Run Effective Virtual Meetings objectives
- Learn how to facilitate a successful and effective virtual meeting of any size
- Ensure that the attention does not wander during the virtual meeting
- Get comfortable with all the technology, software and programs you’ll be using to conduct your meeting
- Encourage and foster virtual relationships by setting small group activities that encourage people to engage with one another
- Take full advantage of the meeting by thinking ahead about the content, formulating ideas or getting to know others in the group, which can help keep team members engaged
- Get your employees input ahead of time so you’re best representing those constituents in the meeting
- Make them feel connected so you can have a productive meeting because people perform better when they are comfortable with each other
- Encourage collaborative problem solving because collaborative problem solving session replaces the standard “report-outs” that can weigh meetings down
- Unearth information and viewpoints, and generate fresh ideas in response to business challenges
- Foster greater collaboration and helps get input from all the team members
- Set a firm policy that multitasking is unacceptable, as it’s important for everyone to be mentally present
- There have to be inalienable, ethical rules that you follow before, during and after a virtual meeting for it to be truly successful
Below is the list of course benefits of our How To Run Effective Virtual Meetings training programme content
- Every attendee should have a copy of the final agenda so that they have time to prepare themselves
- Break the content up into short chunks and create detailed mini agendas for each segment
- Pen the virtual floor up to questions and informal discussion or general attendee participation between segments to keep everyone energized and engaged
- Get everyone in the right time and place with all the right documentation
- Make sure your internet connection is stable and use a wired connection rather than wireless, as it’s more reliable and generally faster
- Find your way around each element and learn their eccentricities and capabilities so there’ll be no embarrassing and time-consuming surprises
- You’ll have attentive attendeesif you get them engaged and invested before they join your virtual meeting
- Ask attendees to prepare a set of questions or a statement to be read, answered or discussed at the event
- Try to inject some kind of interactive activity roughly every 10 to 15 minutes to keep people awake, focused, and attentive
- Create a safe environment where attendees can ask for help, raise concerns and feel able to talk and collaborate with one another
- Make sure you discuss with your team what is going to be covered, that is, do your own due-diligence
- Remind everyone to respect each other by not interrupting and to only say what they’re comfortable sharing with the group
Each participant will receive the following materials for the How To Run Effective Virtual Meetings course
How To Run Effective Virtual Meetings Learner’s Guide
How To Run Effective Virtual Meetings Key Takeaways Notes
How To Run Effective Virtual Meetings Essentials Ebook
How To Run Effective Virtual Meetings Course Handouts
How To Run Effective Virtual Meetings 30-Day Action Plan
How To Run Effective Virtual Meetings MindMaps Pack
How To Run Effective Virtual Meetings PPT Slides Used During Course
How To Run Effective Virtual Meetings Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
How To Run Effective Virtual Meetings E-Learning Course
How To Run Effective Virtual Meetings Online Video Course
How To Run Effective Virtual Meetings Essentials Audiobook
How To Run Effective Virtual Meetings Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this How To Run Effective Virtual Meetings training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online How To Run Effective Virtual Meetings training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this How To Run Effective Virtual Meetings training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest How To Run Effective Virtual Meetings course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this How To Run Effective Virtual Meetings course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.