How To Handle Criticism Course in Singapore
How To Handle Criticism Course in Singapore
About This Course
Criticisms are inescapable to the social human being. When accomplishing something or buying new items, it is better to expect one to avoid negative feelings. How a criticism can be handled is vital in living a harmonious and peaceful life. Whether at work or school, with family or friends, criticisms serve certain purposes that can enhance personal growth and way of life.
As an individual’s social circle grows, he/she is even more prone to criticisms. Although it is being stressed that criticisms are essential, it is equally important to state that feeling bad about being given one is okay. Some people have the fear of being criticized and for that, they are more vulnerable to feel bad. Even the best people in their respective fields are criticized. But because of their tenacity and their ability to handle criticisms well, they are able to succeed and become better persons for it.
This course will provide strategies and tips on how to handle criticisms, be it constructive or destructive. More importantly, it will help the participants to identify which is helpful and which is downright hurtful. The examples of real-life situations will allow the participants to practice what has been learned and what to expect in the future.
This How To Handle Criticism workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their How To Handle Criticism.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this How To Handle Criticism course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this How To Handle Criticism workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our How To Handle Criticism course
- Enables the participant to skillfully identify constructive and destructive criticisms
- Provides the participant strategies on how to handle criticisms well
- Helps the participant to put into practice the strategies learned
- Encourages the participant to be a more well-rounded person
- Helps the participant in understanding the importance of Emotional Quotient (EQ)
- Aids the participant in responding correctly to hurtful criticisms
- Encourages the participant to be open to criticisms in the future
- Inspires the participant to leave a harmonious life
Below is the list of our How To Handle Criticism objectives
- Understand the nature of criticism
- Differentiate between constructive and destructive criticism
- Enumerate the benefits of being able to handle criticism well
- Determine when and from whom to expect criticisms
- Identify from examples which are helpful or hurtful criticisms
- Define the meaning of Emotional Quotient (EQ)
- Understand the importance of EQ in handling criticisms
- Enumerate the strategies on how to handle criticisms well
- Formulate a correct response when being given destructive criticisms
- Put into practice the strategies on how to handle criticism through sample situations
- Site the possible outcomes of being (or not being) able to handle criticisms well
- Identify what to avoid in handling criticisms
Below is the list of our How To Handle Criticism training programme content
- What is criticism?
- How to differentiate between constructive and destructive criticisms
- Why is it important to deal with criticisms well?
- When is a criticism to be expected?
- How valid is a criticism based on the person giving it?
- Dealing with critical people
- Which situations are helpful and hurtful criticisms?
- What is the Emotional Quotient (EQ)?
- How important is a person’s EQ in handling criticisms?
- Strategies on how to handle criticisms well
- Destructive criticisms and how to respond to them
- Applying the strategies to sample situations
- Things to avoid when being criticized
- What are the lasting effects of handling criticism?
Each participant will receive the following materials for the How To Handle Criticism course
How To Handle Criticism Learner’s Guide
How To Handle Criticism Key Takeaways Notes
How To Handle Criticism Essentials Ebook
How To Handle Criticism Course Handouts
How To Handle Criticism 30-Day Action Plan
How To Handle Criticism MindMaps Pack
How To Handle Criticism PPT Slides Used During Course
How To Handle Criticism Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
How To Handle Criticism E-Learning Course
How To Handle Criticism Online Video Course
How To Handle Criticism Essentials Audiobook
How To Handle Criticism Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this How To Handle Criticism training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online time management training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this How To Handle Criticism training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest How To Handle Criticism course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this How To Handle Criticism course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.