How To Be Organized Course in Singapore
Being organized at the work place is the trait everybody wants to learn. Organizing both professional and personal life is necessary for unclogging your mind, gaining recognition at work and becoming a responsible individual. The clutter can start to feel crushing when unmanaged. Organizing can range from managing your office desk, controlling your soft computer files, photos, emails and to-do-lists.
In this course, participants can learn how to plan the tasks, arrange things, ditching the avoidable tasks and learning to balance work. Leading an unorganized life leads to piling up a lot of necessary tasks. An organized individual spares time to be spent on important tasks and resulting in timely promotion and creating a goodwill at work.
This how to be organized workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their how to be organized.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this how to be organized course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this how to be organized workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our how to be organized course
- Organized employee learns to approach the daily routine tasks with proper focus of mind
- Enables participants to keep track of the to-do lists and significant tasks
- Decreases the chances of missing crucial deadlines and important benchmarks
- Enables participants not to spend important time on searching things
- Enables participants to do their jobs more productively, efficiently and effectively
- Enhances the chances of promotions and career progression
Below is the list of course benefits of our how to be organized objectives
- Understand the concept of being organized at work
- Identify the ways of staying organized
- Develop capacity to avoid procrastination and maintain perseverance
- Manage the office desk, computer files, photos and personal files
- Understand that organizational skills are essential for job appraisals and promotions
- Help in reducing the stress level at work
- Enhances the punctuality of employees at work
- Develops the habit of meeting crucial deadlines
Below is the list of course benefits of our how to be organized training programme content
- Understand the organization skills theory
- Trends in staying organized
- Understand the benefits of staying organized
- Visualization technique for motivation
- Prioritizing tasks
- How to meet crucial cutoff dates of tasks?
- Applying best business practices of staying organized
- Group discussion and case study regarding organizational skills
Each participant will receive the following materials for the how to be organized course
How To Be Organized Learner’s Guide
How To Be Organized Key Takeaways Notes
How To Be Organized Essentials Ebook
How To Be Organized Course Handouts
How To Be Organized 30-Day Action Plan
How To Be Organized MindMaps Pack
How To Be Organized PPT Slides Used During Course
How To Be Organized Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
How To Be Organized E-Learning Course
How To Be Organized Online Video Course
How To Be Organized Essentials Audiobook
How To Be Organized Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this how to be organized training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online how to be organized training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this how to be organized training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest how to be organized course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this how to be organized course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.