How To Be A More Engaging Speaker Course in Singapore
How To Be A More Engaging Speaker Course in Singapore
Nervousness in front of a crowd is normal. It gets worse when the intended speaker has, absolutely, no idea what to do. A particular difficulty is to keep the audience engaged and keep them from dozing off in the middle of the presentation. At times, the audience would get lost from all the jargon, inaudible words, negative body language, and, others.
Speaking is a skill that needs regular and steady practice. To captivate an audience requires more preparation and application of the right technique. Body language on the stage is also essential to emphasize the right messages. A combination of these skills can give the speaker an advantage of overcoming nervousness and an increase in self-esteem and public speaking confidence.
Barbara Seymour Giordano is a communication specialist for StudyWorksLA.com. She has a few techniques up her sleeves which she shared to Inc. last 2015. She emphasizes the importance of preparation and the use of a script when arranging presentations. Keeping the other details aligned with the text helps the audience understand every bit of information presented. She had mentioned in the interview about having the presentation casual, and, conversational so the audience can relate. It is, still, necessary, however, to use the appropriate tone and formality of the presentation as per the type and the audience. Other cultures will need special consideration, and, sensitivity during the exhibition.
This course seeks to guide individuals on how to engage the audience during public speaking events. It’ll give them pointers to equip for the entire duration of a public speaking event.
This How To Be A More Engaging Speaker workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their How To Be A More Engaging Speaker.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this How To Be A More Engaging Speaker course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this How To Be A More Engaging Speaker workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our How To Be A More Engaging Speaker course
- Enables individuals to, suitably, evaluate the needs of the audience.
- Improve audience participation throughout the event.
- Boost self-esteem and confidence when speaking in front of a crowd.
- Improve the use of body language to captivate the audience.
- Avoid cultural blunders during speaking events through proper preparation.
- Increase chances or opportunities to do similar activities in the future.
- Decrease nervousness felt before and during the public speaking event.
Below is the list of course objectives of our How To Be A More Engaging Speaker course
- Identify steps to prepare for a public speaking event.
- Observe successful public speakers for reference.
- Interact with the audience during the public speaking exercise.
- Identify different cultural needs of different audiences.
- Study the use of body language for public speaking events.
- Create a script for the public speaking exercise using a topic of choice.
- Sequence the presentation in a coherent and comprehensive flow.
- Criticize own presentation for self-awareness and reference for improvement.
- Practice presentation repeatedly before the event to gain self-confidence in the delivery.
- Explore personal public speaking events in the area for observation purposes.
- Visualize oneself in front of the crowd during the event proper.
- Layout movements and stage blocking beforehand so the audience will not have a hard time looking at you and the presentation.
Below is the list of course content of our How To Be A More Engaging Speaker training course
- How do you become a more engaging speaker?
- How to keep your audience awake?
- How to engage an audience during your next presentation?
- What are the preparations to be done before the event?
- How do you make a convincing and engaging script?
- What cultural considerations are there when speaking to different audiences?
- How to use body language when emphasizing a point?
- How do you keep the presentation flowing?
- Observation of successful public speakers.
- Public speaking practice with a topic of choice.
- Evaluate public speaking exercise for future improvement and reference.
Each participant will receive the following materials for the How To Be A More Engaging Speaker course
How To Be A More Engaging Speaker Learner’s Guide
How To Be A More Engaging Speaker Key Takeaways Notes
How To Be A More Engaging Speaker Essentials Ebook
How To Be A More Engaging Speaker Course Handouts
How To Be A More Engaging Speaker 30-Day Action Plan
How To Be A More Engaging Speaker MindMaps Pack
How To Be A More Engaging Speaker PPT Slides Used During Course
How To Be A More Engaging Speaker Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
How To Be A More Engaging Speaker E-Learning Course
How To Be A More Engaging Speaker Online Video Course
How To Be A More Engaging Speaker Essentials Audiobook
How To Be A More Engaging Speaker Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this How To Be A More Engaging Speaker training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online How To Be A More Engaging Speaker training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this How To Be A More Engaging Speaker training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest How To Be A More Engaging Speaker course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this How To Be A More Engaging Speaker course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.