How To Apologize Course in Singapore
How To Apologize Course in Singapore
About This Course
There is more to apologizing than just saying “I’m sorry”. For it to be effective, an individual has to actually mean it, own up to it, ask for forgiveness, and promise not to repeat the same mistakes again. Apologizing means opening up and making oneself vulnerable to criticisms. Perhaps because of this, it is the most difficult thing to do in the whole makeup of human nature.
Whether it’s for a friend or a boss, via e-mail or face to face, an apology needs to be properly given to maintain relationships and respect for oneself. This course will dissect the process of apologizing from the instances leading to it to the possible consequences after giving it (or not). It will help an individual construct a meaningful and heartfelt apology as well as instilling within oneself the importance of such an act.
This How To Apologize workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their How To Apologize.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this How To Apologize course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this How To Apologize workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our How To Apologize course
- Helps an individual identify the right kind of apology to use
- Restores trust and credibility in a relationship
- Establishes stronger relationships in every aspect of life
- Impresses unto others a strength of character
- Instills on an individual the ability to own up to mistakes
- Opens up an opportunity for honest communication
- Avoids placing unnecessary blame to other people
- Eliminates the possibility of losing an important person from one’s life
Below is the list of our How To Apologize objectives
- Define the meaning of apologizing
- State the importance of an apology
- Identify the circumstances leading to an apology
- Identify what is needed before apologizing
- Determine the best time to apologize
- Learn the components of a proper and sincere apology
- Expect different outcomes after giving an apology
- Distinguish the right kind of apology to give to different people
- Site instances when an apology is badly needed
- Identify which is a “weak” and insincere apology
- Recall from personal experience a situation when an apology was given
- Evaluate the sincerity and effectiveness of the apology given
- Predict the consequences that could arise in the absence of an apology
Below is the list of our How To Apologize training programme content
- What is an apology and why is it important?
- What are the circumstances leading to an apology?
- The right emotional and mental state needed before giving an apology
- The best time to apologize and what to expect after giving it
- The components of a proper and sincere apology
- Different apologies for different people and situations
- Examples of different situations with their ideal kind of apology
- Which situations require an immediate apology?
- Examples of weak and insincere apologies
- What to avoid when giving an apology
- Write about a personal experience involving giving an apology
- Reflect on the outcome after apologizing
- Preparing oneself with the probability of not being forgiven
- What happens when an apology was not given or was overdue?
- Group sharing of any unique experiences involving an apology
Each participant will receive the following materials for the How To Apologize course
How To Apologize Learner’s Guide
How To Apologize Key Takeaways Notes
How To Apologize Essentials Ebook
How To Apologize Course Handouts
How To Apologize 30-Day Action Plan
How To Apologize MindMaps Pack
How To Apologize PPT Slides Used During Course
How To Apologize Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
How To Apologize E-Learning Course
How To Apologize Online Video Course
How To Apologize Essentials Audiobook
How To Apologize Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this How To Apologize training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online How To Apologize training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this How To Apologize training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest How To Apologize course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this How To Apologize course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.