Having Difficult Conversations Course in Singapore
Having Difficult Conversations Course in Singapore
Having Difficult Conversations is..
In this Having Difficult Conversations course, participants will learn
This Having Difficult Conversations workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Having Difficult Conversations.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Having Difficult Conversations course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Having Difficult Conversations workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Having Difficult Conversations course
- Learn to identify which conversations will be difficult
- Learn to understand why they were difficult
- Asses what causes difficulty
- Understand that difficulty can be unavoidable
- Learn to deal with difficulty with sensitivity
Below is the list of course benefits of our Having Difficult Conversations objectives
- Understanding that certain topics will be difficult to have, and acting sensitively to that fact
- Recognising that not all difficulties can be overcome, but rather dealt with hands-on
- Understand that you are responsible for ensuring the other person is comfortable when having a difficult conversation
- Recognise that difficulty can eventually be transformed into ease with the right conversation
- Identifying what it is that caused the difficulty in the first place
- Making plans to avoid the same problems reoccurring through conversation
Below is the list of course benefits of our Having Difficult Conversations training programme content
- Why are conversations sometimes difficult?
- Why difficult conversations must be had regardless?
- Can difficult conversations cause ease in the future?
- What happens when a difficult conversation goes well?
- The issues that can occur from a poorly executed conversation
- Allowing the conversation to be uncomfortable
- Overcoming discomfort for the sake of agreement
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Having Difficult Conversations course
Having Difficult Conversations Learner’s Guide
Having Difficult Conversations Key Takeaways Notes
Having Difficult Conversations Essentials Ebook
Having Difficult Conversations Course Handouts
Having Difficult Conversations 30-Day Action Plan
Having Difficult Conversations MindMaps Pack
Having Difficult Conversations PPT Slides Used During Course
Having Difficult Conversations Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Having Difficult Conversations E-Learning Course
Having Difficult Conversations Online Video Course
Having Difficult Conversations Essentials Audiobook
Having Difficult Conversations Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Having Difficult Conversations training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Having Difficult Conversations training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Having Difficult Conversations training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Having Difficult Conversations course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Having Difficult Conversations course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.