Having A Service Mindset Course in Singapore
Having A Service Mindset Course in Singapore
Having a Service Mindset Course is an essential unit for employers, employees and professionals. It helps learners to develop an outlook that focuses on creating a favourable working environment. And prioritise on the welfare of customers.
The course helps the business to have a clear view and understand the benefits of creating customer value, trust and loyalty.
The developed skills will help the business to develop a different perspective towards their customers. Learners will understand the benefits of focusing and going beyond the normal operations; to offer goods and services to customers and prospects. And instead, improve customer experience.
This time management workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Having A Service Mindset.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Having A Service Mindset course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Having A Service Mindset workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Having A Service Mindset course
- Understand the importance of customer loyalty, trust and value to the business
- Gain the necessary skills to enhance customer relationships
- Improve customer-employee relations in the workplace
- Improve the applied strategies to deal with customers
- Contribute to creating a positive and indelible impression in the mind of customers and prospects.
- Improve customer experience and provide ways to enhance it continuously.
Below is the list of course objectives of our Having A Service Mindset course
- Facilitate efficient communication between employees and customers.
- Recognise unfavourable and undesirable traits that can affect the loyalty of customers
- Formulate standards to ensure customers are treated fairly in the business
- Look for strategies to deal with the complaints from the customers on the spot
- Equip employees with the required information to ensure improved customer experience
- Establish a healthy and favourable working environment
- Understand the actual needs of the customers to create an appropriate impression
- Cultivate an emotional connection between workers and customers.
- Develop persistence and resilience to deal efficiently with clients
- Assess employee behaviours through a different lens
- Understand how to be customer-driven and offer appropriate customer services
- Understand ways to navigate to change customer base
Below is the list of course content of our Having A Service Mindset training course
Understand the basics and introduction of Having a Service Mindset
- What is it?
- The benefits of having a service mindset to the business
- Create a business vision
Create a positive perception
- Offer quality customer services
- Train staffs to implement the vision of the firm
- Efficient recruitment process
Understand and value people
- Employee empowerment program and benefits
- Support service mentality
- Goals setting
- Support results and need-based conversations
Education and development program for employees
- Benefits of continuous training of workers
- Online customer courses for front office workers
- Team building initiatives
- Employee feedback
- Customer’s feedbacks
- Instant response to customers’ complaint
- Replying to the office emails and inquiries from prospects
Customer services and creativity
- Customer satisfaction
- Create value for the customers
Customer service mindset
- Enhance customer experience
Develop listening and effective communication skills
- Listen keenly to clients
- Communicate effectively to customers
Empathy for customers
- Understand the concerns of the customers
- Consider frustrations of the customers and redress strategies
Build a reputation
- Be friendly
- Use of proper tone and body language
Create a wow experience
- Offer a solution to customers’ problems
- Be natural and avoid reading from the script
- Avoid empty platitudes
Promote a good company culture
- Benefits of customer-oriented culture
- Effects of culture to service mindset employees
- Personal attributes
- Beliefs and values
- Standards and preferences
- Set a positive service mindset
- Persuasive and resilience traits
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Having A Service Mindset course
Having A Service Mindset Learner’s Guide
Having A Service Mindset Key Takeaways Notes
Having A Service Mindset Essentials Ebook
Having A Service Mindset Course Handouts
Having A Service Mindset 30-Day Action Plan
Having A Service Mindset MindMaps Pack
Having A Service Mindset PPT Slides Used During Course
Having A Service Mindset Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Having A Service Mindset E-Learning Course
Having A Service Mindset Online Video Course
Having A Service Mindset Essentials Audiobook
Having A Service Mindset Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Having A Service Mindset training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online time management training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Having A Service Mindset training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Request for this Having A Service Mindset course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.