Good Manners In The Office Course in Singapore
Good Manners In The Office Course in Singapore
Good manners in the Office course show the set of expected behaviour from employees in the office. It is necessary to avoid poor behaviour to win the re
Good manners in the Office course show the set of expected behaviour from employees in the office. It is necessary to avoid poor behaviour to win the respect of colleagues and clients. Good manners increase the chances of building business relationships.
Behaving appropriately helps to build a good name and image not only in the company but to the outside world.
In this course, participants will be equipped with strategies to maintain quality business and professional relationships in the office. To address the differences in the cultural backgrounds of workers, the course will help learners understand differences in culture and ways to treat everyone with respect.
This Good Manners In The Office workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Good Manners In The Office.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Good Manners In The Office course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Good Manners In The Office workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Good Manners In The Office course
- Develop professionalism in the office by gaining knowledge of appropriate office manners
- Learn appropriate ways to deal with different levels of employees in the office
- Understand the differences in culture among the colleagues and know how to deal with them
- Establish a strategy to avoid workplace conflicts and disputes
- Gain the required skills to maintain customers relationships in the office
- Improve the behaviour when dealing with employees and senior management team
- Support courteous behaviours and respect in the office
Below is the list of course objectives of our Good Manners In The Office workshop
- Establish the best practices in fostering concern and respect towards employees and supervisors
- Build personal and business image by behaving well in the office
- Determine approaches to interact with different levels of employees and management
- Address the issues of concern in regard to cultural differences in the office
- Uphold courtesy and use polite language to interact with colleagues and customers
- Observe the business code of conducts
- Assess the undesirable office behaviours that could lead to conflicts among employees
- Support employees to be conversant with appropriate office attire and follow dressing code
- Manage the ability of the employees to be time conscious
- Orient workers to respect privacy and be sensitive to others
- Implement standards to ensure mutual respect and care among employees
- Build the image of the employees as respectable professionals
Below is the list of course content of our Good Manners In The Office training programme
Understand the basics of Good Manners in the Office
- Why observe good manners in the office
- The common and appropriate office behaviours
Dos and Don’ts when observing good manners in the office
- Verbal communication
- Phone usage
- Non-verbal communication
- Practice good manners
Good manners in the office and co-workers relationships
- Manage employees interactions in the office
- Promote courteousness and respect among employees
- Team player
- Appropriate behaviours during time building
Incorporation of cultural difference when dealing with different employees in the office
- Cultural sensitive workforce
- Uphold the cultural values of co-workers
Good manners in the office and duty allocations
- Proper communication
- Timely replies
- Good manners when holding meetings
Office code of conduct
- Dress code
- Official language
- Appropriate gestures
- Social talks at work
- Build camaraderie
- Time conscious and effects of delays
- Project management
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Good Manners In The Office course
Good Manners In The Office Learner’s Guide
Good Manners In The Office Key Takeaways Notes
Good Manners In The Office Essentials Ebook
Good Manners In The Office Course Handouts
Good Manners In The Office 30-Day Action Plan
Good Manners In The Office MindMaps Pack
Good Manners In The Office PPT Slides Used During Course
Good Manners In The Office Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Good Manners In The Office E-Learning Course
Good Manners In The Office Online Video Course
Good Manners In The Office Essentials Audiobook
Good Manners In The Office Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Good Manners In The Office training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Good Manners In The Office training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Good Manners In The Office training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Request for this Good Manners In The Office course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.