Gamification Of Learning Course in Singapore
Gamification Of Learning Course in Singapore
Gamification Of Learning is..
In this Gamification Of Learning course, participants will learn
This Gamification Of Learning workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Gamification Of Learning.
Anyone in Learning in Development
The ideal group size for this Gamification Of Learning course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Gamification Of Learning workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Gamification Of Learning course
- Use Gamification tools to develop appealing learning resources for learners.
- Improve learner morale and productivity through the use of games in learning.
- Apply Gamification of learning to improve personal communication skills.
- Use Gamification tools to achieve training activities and goals as required.
- Increase learner interaction and engagement through the use of games in learning.
- Provide instant feedback on learner experience through the use of games in learning.
- Incorporate Gamification of learning to develop effective learning programs for learners.
- Improve learning experience and effectiveness through the use of games in learning.
- Incorporate Gamification of learning strategies to impact on learners behavior change.
- Acquire knowledge on how to use Gamification tools in teaching / training.
- Apply learning games in teaching/training to reduce learning monotony among learners.
- Incorporate games in learning to influence learner creativity and innovation.
- Develop effective e-learning programs through the use of Gamification tools.
- Apply Gamification to increase uptake of computer technology by tech savvy learners.
- Incorporate Gamification in learning institutions to enjoy positive return on investment.
Below is the list of course benefits of our Gamification Of Learning objectives
- Understand the meaning of Gamification of learning and its significance in learning processes.
- Appreciate the role of video and audio resources in Gamification of learning.
- Understand the relevance and use of games-design in effective learning delivery.
- Learn the tips for creating effective Gamification learning content for learners.
- Understand the process of applying Gamification in learning to aid understanding of complex concepts.
- Learn the guiding principles of using and delivering Gamification in learning processes.
- Understand the teaching techniques applied for effective delivery of Gamification learning.
- Learn tips to choose effective Gamification instruments for developing learning content.
- Learn the steps to develop Gamification learning resources and materials for learners.
- Understand the challenges faced in the development and use of Gamification in training.
- Appreciate the advantages and disadvantages of using games in learning.
- Learn how to incorporate Gamification in the learning processes during lessons/training.
Below is the list of course benefits of our Gamification Of Learning training programme content
- Outline the meaning of Gamification of learning and its significance
- What are games?
- What is Gamification?
- What is Gamification of learning?
- Identify the role of game mechanics in Gamification of learning
- What is the role of game mechanics in Gamification of learning?
- Discuss the relevance and use of games-design in learning
- What is the relevance and use of games-design in learning?
- Identify the tips for creating effective Gamification learning content
- What are the tips for creating effective Gamification learning content?
- Discuss the process of applying Gamification in learning
- What is the process of applying Gamification in learning?
- Discuss the principles of using Gamification in learning
- What are the principles of using Gamification in learning
- Identify the teaching techniques in Gamification learning
- What are the teaching techniques in Gamification learning?
- Identify tips to choose effective Gamification learning mechanisms
- What are the tips to choose effective Gamification learning mechanisms?
- Identify the steps to develop Gamification learning resources
- What are the steps to develop Gamification learning resources?
- Discuss the challenges to Gamification of learning
- What are the challenges to Gamification of learning?
- List the advantages and disadvantages of using games in learning
- What are the advantages of using games in learning?
- What are the disadvantages of using games in learning?
- Discuss how to incorporate Gamification in learning processes.
- What are the methods of incorporating Gamification in learning processes?
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Gamification Of Learning course
Gamification Of Learning Learner’s Guide
Gamification Of Learning Key Takeaways Notes
Gamification Of Learning Essentials Ebook
Gamification Of Learning Course Handouts
Gamification Of Learning 30-Day Action Plan
Gamification Of Learning MindMaps Pack
Gamification Of Learning PPT Slides Used During Course
Gamification Of Learning Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Gamification Of Learning E-Learning Course
Gamification Of Learning Online Video Course
Gamification Of Learning Essentials Audiobook
Gamification Of Learning Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Gamification Of Learning training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Gamification Of Learning training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Gamification Of Learning training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Gamification Of Learning course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Gamification Of Learning course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.