Future Proof Your Career Course in Singapore
Future Proof Your Career Course in Singapore
Future Proof Your Career Course is an important unit that will help learners and professionals learn ways that they can use to remain relevant to their employers.
Changes in technology are affecting many jobs nowadays. To take this course will help learners avoid the negative effects of technology advancement at workplaces.
The skills developed will help learners to remain relevant in the unforeseeable future. Despite what the future holds, they will be capable of making the right adjustments.
Learners will understand ways to embrace changes and become flexible.
The course will also help professionals learn methods of implementing changes and ways to avoid resistance to change. It’ll also create a creative workforce and support innovation in the workplace.
This Future Proof Your Career workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Future Proof Your Career.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Future Proof Your Career course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Future Proof Your Career workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Future Proof Your Career course
- Learners develop creative skills that help them improve their productivity at the workplace
- Promote the ability to think globally
- It helps develop effective ways to implement change in the workplace
- The course will help learners understand the business environment
- Learners develop analysis and interpersonal skills
- Obtain essential skills of a global employee
- Improve the practices of implementing change in the workplace
Below is the list of course objectives for TheFuture Proof Your Career course
- Understand the effects of new technology
- Assess jobs lost and created by the increased use of robots and artificial intelligence
- Develop and understand the importance of a flexible employee
- Determine the best way to implement and communicate changes to employees
- Resolve issues that could be caused by career changes at the workplace
- Assess ways workers can use to accept and embrace changes
- Develop an all-around workforce to deal with career changes
- Incorporate strategies to deal with rigid employees
- Identify the challenges caused by failure to accept changes
- Understand the business environment and its effects on the performance of a firm
- Orient employees to be culturally sensitive to others and customers
Below is the list of course content for The Future Proof Your Career training course
- Understanding the basic principles of Future Proof Your Career
- What is the meaning of future proof your career?
- Why is it important to future proof your career?
- Changes in the workplace
- Causes of change
- Need to adopt changes
- Types of change
- Effects of change
- Methods used to implement change
- Parallel change
- Distractive strategy
- Resistance to change
- Causes of resistance
- Strategies to overcome resistance to change
- Methods used to future proof your career
- Think globally
- Technical expertise
- Perfect unique human skills
- Build a professional network
- Keep career path open
- Strategies to develop transferable skills
- Understand transferable skills
- Understand cross-functional skills
- Ways to develop transferable skills
- Scan the environment
- PESTEL Analysis
- Porter’s Five Forces
- USP Analysis
- Cultural diverse workforce
- Develop Resilience
- Importance of being a tech-savvy employee
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Future Proof Your Career course
Future Proof Your Career Learner’s Guide
Future Proof Your Career Key Takeaways Notes
Future Proof Your Career Essentials Ebook
Future Proof Your Career Course Handouts
Future Proof Your Career 30-Day Action Plan
Future Proof Your Career MindMaps Pack
Future Proof Your Career PPT Slides Used During Course
Future Proof Your Career Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Future Proof Your Career E-Learning Course
Future Proof Your Career Online Video Course
Future Proof Your Career Essentials Audiobook
Future Proof Your Career Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Future Proof Your Career training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Future Proof Your Career training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Future Proof Your Career training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Future Proof Your Career course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Future Proof Your Career course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.