Fundamentals Of Writing A Speech Course in Singapore
Fundamentals Of Writing A Speech Course in Singapore
If you’ll be giving a speech publicly soon, you need to know the fundamentals of writing a speech. It is important for you to understand ways of writing a good speech before the actual event.
You can’t agree with me anymore that if you have never given or written a speech, coming up with a speech could be a challenge. Fortunately, you are reading this article. It has 5 steps that will offer essential steps that will guide as fundamentals of writing a speech.
Fundamentals of writing a speech course focus on improving the skills of the learner to write and make flawless speeches.
The skills will help learners become fluent public speakers. They’ll develop courage and confidence that is essential in making online presentations or addressing people in public gathering and in company meetings.
The ability of a learner to write a speech boosts his/her self-esteem when interacting with people. The course is hence essential in improving interpersonal skills of the learners and professionals.
In this course, learners will study strategies to make an effective public appearance and boosting their confidence. They
This Fundamentals Of Writing A Speech workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Fundamentals Of Writing A Speech.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Fundamentals Of Writing A Speech course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Fundamentals Of Writing A Speech workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Fundamentals Of Writing A Speech course
- Develop the skills for a public figure personality
- Instil confidence to the employees
- Encouraging creativity
- Enhancement of Research and Development in a firm
- Development of communication skills and interpersonal relations
- The actualization of professionalism at workplace by supporting eloquence
- Develop an understanding of the importance of self-esteem in the workplace
- Understanding ways flawless speech can be used to gain loyalty and public approval
Below is the list of course objectives for The Fundamentals Of Writing A Speech Course
- Understanding the importance of a well-written speech to the business
- Supporting creativity and independence thinking in a firm
- Develop and improve public relations in the business world
- Supporting creativity as a core business culture
- Research and analyzing factors that can affect the performance of a business
- Developing an understanding of the internal and external environment of the firm
- Understanding and implementing effective customer relations in a business
- Determine the importance of a well-written speech to the business
- Ensuring articulation of core agenda in meetings
- Encouraging confidence and boosting the self-esteem levels of employees
- Supporting the implementation of up-to-date policies and procedures through proper communication
- Creating the culture of teamwork in the business
Below is the list of course content for The Fundamentals Of Writing A Speech training programme
- Introduction to the fundamental of a writing a speech
- What is a speech?
- When do we make speeches?
- What are the different types of Speeches?
- Basic Elements of a Speech
- The purpose
- Topic appropriateness
- Knowledge of the speaker on the speech topic
- Creativeness in a Speech
- The target audience in a speech writing
- Different types of audience
- The tone of a speech
- The posture of the speaker
- Component of a good speech
- Appropriate structure
- Writing an outstanding speech
- Ways of humanizing in a speech
- Using transitions
- Repeating keywords
- Use of theatrics
- Long and Short Speech
- Agenda of the speech
- Target Audience
- Time factors
- The objective of a speech
- Increase sales
- Improve business relationships
- Improve teamwork
- Public relations
- Understanding speech barriers
- Types of Barriers
- Preventive measures
- The framing of the message and content of speech
- Strategies used to research the target audience
- Methods of selecting a catchy topic
- Steps to writing a Speech
- Prepare an outline.
- Use of conversational tone.
- Speaker notes.
- Avoid vague statements.
- Use short and clear sentences.
- Presentation tools
- Strategies to make a public speech
- Public Appearance
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Fundamentals Of Writing A Speech course
Fundamentals Of Writing A Speech Learner’s Guide
Fundamentals Of Writing A Speech Key Takeaways Notes
Fundamentals Of Writing A Speech Essentials Ebook
Fundamentals Of Writing A Speech Course Handouts
Fundamentals Of Writing A Speech 30-Day Action Plan
Fundamentals Of Writing A Speech MindMaps Pack
Fundamentals Of Writing A Speech PPT Slides Used During Course
Fundamentals Of Writing A Speech Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Fundamentals Of Writing A Speech E-Learning Course
Fundamentals Of Writing A Speech Online Video Course
Fundamentals Of Writing A Speech Essentials Audiobook
Fundamentals Of Writing A Speech Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Fundamentals Of Writing A Speech training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Fundamentals Of Writing A Speech training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Fundamentals Of Writing A Speech training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Fundamentals Of Writing A Speech course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Fundamentals Of Writing A Speech course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.