First Line Management Course in Singapore
First Line Management Course in Singapore
The saying “Perfection lies in the smallest details” is an apt analogy to the importance of first line managers. As the first authority in assessing how work is done, they must also have the skill to detect any mistakes and resolve them before it escalates and spreads to the higher company levels.
This First Line Management workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their First Line Management.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this First Line Management course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this First Line Management workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our First Line Management course
- Supervise production on line tasks in the manufacturing business and make sure everything is working properly
- Become an effective source of information about worker satisfaction for higher management to take into account
- Learn essential management skills and apply it in the workplace to better the quality your team can provide
- Provide a valuable introduction to people management and manage your subordinates to the best of your abilities
- Explain role and responsibilities as a team leader so people would know who’s in charge and know what you are really capable of
- Provide clear and engaging direction to team members to help guide them in the right direction for the tasks
- Give feedback to team members on their performance to help them assess themselves and do better on their jobs
- Demonstrate skills in coaching team members to motivate and enhance performance
- Delegate tasks to team members in an engaging and supportive manner so they won’t be discouraged with your treatment of them
- Develop skills and knowledge of different leadership styles and how to adapt these to suit the person and task.
- Develop knowledge and skills to motivate others and become a beacon of light to other and an inspiration to your employees
- Get people engaged and motivated to increase productivity and profitability and improve overall performance of the company
Below is the list of course objectives of our First Line Management course
- Define what is a first line manager and its functions in the workplace and its subordinate
- Identify roles of a first line manager and its limitations and powers as a supervisor
- Differentiate first line management from all other levels of management
- Introduce practical delegation techniques to help boost productivity in the workplace
- Manage effective teams to achieve organizational goals more efficiently and get better results
- Help work effectively in a bi and multi- cultural environment and encourage diversity in the organization
- Communicate with more clarity in order to avoid miscommunication with your employees
- Offer solutions to improve company processes and procedures and make the company better overtime with the output of others
- Inspire a positive mental attitude in the team to motivate them to work better and harder
- Apply theory in practice through scenarios by simulating and/or discussing possible situations
- Transfer learning to the management of people by equipping yourself with the necessary information
- Understand the developing role of management to become a more effective manager for your employees and the job you do
Below is the list of course content of our First Line Management training course
The role of the manager
- Understandingthe role of the first line manager and the responsibilities assigned to the position
- Recognize to manage different levels of performance and still be able to treat your employees without discrimination
- Management skills for motivating team to create a more friendly and more positive environment
- Communicate clear direction and instructions to avoid miscommunication and wrong delegation of tasks
- Impact of verbal and nonverbal communication in the workplace as an employee and as a leader
Managing performance and development through effective feedback
- Purpose and benefits of giving and receiving feedback and why it is important to do so
- Opportunities for giving feedback to employees for better results and improvement in quality of job
- Identify opportunities for coaching and be a good leader and mentor to the people that are under your supervision
- Identify opportunities for delegation and properly delegate tasks to employees without micromanaging
- Skills and process for delegating effectively in the workplace especially as a first line manager
- Benefits of delegation to bring important benefitsfor you as a leader, for your team members, for the team and for the business
- Personal action planning to greatly enhance your motivation, in turn drastically increasing both the likelihood that you will achieve your goals
Each participant will receive the following materials for the First Line Management course
First Line Management Learner’s Guide
First Line Management Key Takeaways Notes
First Line Management Essentials Ebook
First Line Management Course Handouts
First Line Management 30-Day Action Plan
First Line Management MindMaps Pack
First Line Management PPT Slides Used During Course
First Line Management Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
First Line Management E-Learning Course
First Line Management Online Video Course
First Line Management Essentials Audiobook
First Line Management Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this First Line Management training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online First Line Management training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this First Line Management training course
Contact us for the latest First Line Management course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this First Line Management course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.