Financial Skills For Entrepreneurs Course in Singapore
Financial Skills For Entrepreneurs Course in Singapore
Dealing with money is not only the main purpose of finance. In entrepreneurship, you must also have the skilled eye to find investors and analyze financial models. The financial skills of an entrepreneur will be necessary for maintaining and ensuring the financial capacity and stability of a business so that it remains in operation.
This Financial Skills For Entrepreneurs workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Financial Skills For Entrepreneurs.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Financial Skills For Entrepreneurs course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Financial Skills For Entrepreneurs workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Financial Skills For Entrepreneurs course
- Gain knowledge on the importance of financial management skills in managing income and expenditure; profit and loss in business.
- Appreciate the concept of financial planning and increase business profit margins.
- Apply financial management skills in building profitable businesses.
- Gain knowledge on how to invest business resources and make smart investments that inject profits in businesses.
- Develop better money management skills while running and managing business.
- Build profitable collaborations with financial business partners for business growth.
- Engage qualified human resource to conduct market analysis for business services and products.
- Incorporate systems to ensure proper adherence to audit procedures.
- Gain knowledge on cash flow management to oversee money flowing into and out of business.
- Appreciate the significance of compiling business financial reports to inform financial planning and strategic direction of business.
- Apply knowledge on tax compliance procedures and adhere to taxation requirements.
- Incorporate mitigation measures for expected and unforeseen business risks.
Below is the list of course objectives of our Financial Skills For Entrepreneurs course
- Understand the meaning and importance of financial management skills for entrepreneurs.
- Understand the concept of financial planning and its importance in budgeting and financial forecasting in business.
- Learn effective and proven methods that entrepreneurs can employ in business to cut back on expenditure and maximise business profits.
- Understand the importance of making smart investments beyond the business portfolio that drive the business to profitability.
- Learn the importance of money management skills in managing healthy income and expenditure balance sheets for business.
- Understand the importance of identifying reliable and trusted financial sources and partners that can inject capital and drive business growth.
- Appreciate the significance of building collaboration with financial business partners in managing financial risks and debts.
- Understand the importance of product and valuation control in building the business portfolio.
- Understand the importance of audit and legal compliance procedures for business enterprises.
- Understand the significance of cash flow management and its impact on business.
- Learn the proper methods of business financial reporting aimed at consolidating the business finances.
- Understand the reasons for conducting cost-benefit analysis prior to undertaking business pursuits and operations.
- Establish the importance of an entrepreneur to be tax complaint, the importance of taxation and its impact on business.
- Understand the significance of putting in place a risk management strategy for business.
Below is the list of course content of our Financial Skills For Entrepreneurs training course
- Explain the meaning and importance of financial management skills for entrepreneurs.
- What is finance management and why is it important for entrepreneurs?
- Define the concept of financial planning and its importance to entrepreneurs.
- What is financial planning?
- What are the benefits of financial planning in a business?
- Identify the methods for cutting back on expenditure and maximising business profits.
- What are the most effective methods for cutting back on expenditure and maximising on business profits?
- Why is it important for entrepreneurs to understand profit and loss management in business?
- Discuss the importance of expanding the company’s investments portfolio through investing the company resources in treasury bonds and equities to realize profitability.
- What are the examples of smart investments that can benefit an entrepreneurship?
- Explain the importance of money management skills in maintaining a healthy income and expenditure balance sheet for business.
- What are money management skills for entrepreneurs?
- What is the importance of money management skills in business?
- List the different financial sources that entrepreneurs can tap finances for business growth.
- What are the commonly known financial sources for entrepreneurs?
- What is the process of identifying and selecting a reliable and trusted financial partner?
- Explain product and valuation control aimed at setting the right product price and its importance in business.
- What is product and valuation control and why is it important for an entrepreneur?
- Identify the important audit and legal compliance procedures for operating business enterprises.
- Why should an entrepreneur be knowledgeable on audit and legal compliance procedures?
- Explain the importance of undertaking cash flow management in managing the money coming into business and money going out of business.
- What is cash flow management and why is it important for entrepreneurs to maintain records of money coming into business and money going out of business in managing and sustaining a business?
- Identify the proper methods of business financial reporting aimed at consolidating the financial position of a business.
- What is financial reporting and its significance in a business?
- Identify the importance of taxation and the reasons for entrepreneurs to be tax compliant.
- What is taxation and why should entrepreneurs be tax compliant?
- What should an entrepreneur know about taxation?
- Explain the significance of setting up a risk management strategy in business operations
- What is risk management?
- Why is it important for an entrepreneur to know how to manage risks wrought in business by internal and external factors?
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Financial Skills For Entrepreneurs course
Financial Skills For Entrepreneurs Learner’s Guide
Financial Skills For Entrepreneurs Key Takeaways Notes
Financial Skills For Entrepreneurs Essentials Ebook
Financial Skills For Entrepreneurs Course Handouts
Financial Skills For Entrepreneurs 30-Day Action Plan
Financial Skills For Entrepreneurs MindMaps Pack
Financial Skills For Entrepreneurs PPT Slides Used During Course
Financial Skills For Entrepreneurs Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Financial Skills For Entrepreneurs E-Learning Course
Financial Skills For Entrepreneurs Online Video Course
Financial Skills For Entrepreneurs Essentials Audiobook
Financial Skills For Entrepreneurs Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Financial Skills For Entrepreneurs training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Financial Skills For Entrepreneurs training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Financial Skills For Entrepreneurs training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Financial Skills For Entrepreneurs course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Financial Skills For Entrepreneurs course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.