Financial Modeling In Excel Course in Singapore
Financial Modeling In Excel Course in Singapore
Financial Modeling In Excel is..
In this Financial Modeling In Excel course, participants will learn
This Financial Modeling In Excel workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Financial Modeling In Excel.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Financial Modeling In Excel course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Financial Modeling In Excel workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Financial Modeling In Excel course
- Learn what is Financial Modeling
- Be capable of building a financial modeling
- Understand how Excel can be used to effectively create Financial Modeling
- Learn how to use the basic functionalities of Excel
- Acquire the knowledge to build financial modelling using Excel
- Be able to use basic calculations and formulas in excel
- Have the ability to translate excel data into tables and charts
- Become aware of the different designs and templates that may be useful for financial modelling
- Become an expert at using functions in Excel to present financial modelling report
- Have an exposure to the different shortcuts that may be used for faster and effective usage of Excel
- Capability to create an organize Financial Modeling presentation using excel
- Know what to avoid when creating a Financial Modeling report in Excel.
Below is the list of course benefits of our Financial Modeling In Excel objectives
- Discuss what is Financial modeling
- Teach the steps in making a financial modeling
- Show how MS Excel is effective in presenting a financial model
- Orient the basic and common techniques in using MS Excel
- Provide a step-by-step instruction for building a financial model in MS Excel
- Enumerate the common calculations and formulas that is used in Financial modeling
- Present methods in creating MS Excel charts and tables useful for financial modeling
- Model a clear and effective design for an MS Excel financial modeling
- Illustrate how to use functions to develop a financial modeling in Excel
- Present useful Excel shortcuts that can be used in building financial modeling
- Provide a guide on how to arrange and organize data in MS Excel
- List out useful tips on what to avoid in making a Financial modeling
Below is the list of course benefits of our Financial Modeling In Excel training programme content
- What is Financial Modeling?
- How to Build a financial Modeling
- Why use Excel to for Financial Modeling?
- Beginners Guide to Excel
- Using Excel to build a Financial modeling
- Formulas and Calculations to use when building a Financial Modeling
- Using tables and Charts in Excel
- Effective designs and templates for a Financial Modeling
- Using Functions in Excel when developing Financial modeling
- Excel shortcuts that can speed up making financial modelling reports
- How to organize Data in the Excel
- Things to avoid when making a Financial Modeling
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Financial Modeling In Excel course
Financial Modeling In Excel Learner’s Guide
Financial Modeling In Excel Key Takeaways Notes
Financial Modeling In Excel Essentials Ebook
Financial Modeling In Excel Course Handouts
Financial Modeling In Excel 30-Day Action Plan
Financial Modeling In Excel MindMaps Pack
Financial Modeling In Excel PPT Slides Used During Course
Financial Modeling In Excel Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Financial Modeling In Excel E-Learning Course
Financial Modeling In Excel Online Video Course
Financial Modeling In Excel Essentials Audiobook
Financial Modeling In Excel Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Financial Modeling In Excel training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Financial Modeling In Excel training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Financial Modeling In Excel training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Financial Modeling In Excel course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Financial Modeling In Excel course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.