Executive Skills Course in Singapore
Executive Skills Course in Singapore
Executive Skills is..
In this Executive Skills course, participants will learn
This Executive Skills workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Executive Skills.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Executive Skills course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Executive Skills workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Executive Skills course
- Incorporate executive skills in key decision making processes in the organization.
- Apply executive skills at the workplace to improve leadership and management skills for executives.
- Adopt digitization strategies that enhance uptake of computer technology by managers.
- Acquire knowledge to develop effective communication skills for corporate executives.
- Develop a team of strategic thinkers who exhibit effective executive skills in companies.
- Gain insight in to increasing employee motivation and productivity at the workplace through effective use of human resource management executive skills.
- Apply executive skills acquired to evolve into multi-talented top management executives.
- Improve business writing and numeracy skills in business processes and business plans.
- The training will help corporate professionals to develop multitasking skills at jobs.
- Develop effective stress management strategies to help corporate professionals to effectively deal with personal and workplace stress.
- Apply executive decision making skills to deliver better corporate social responsibility activities.
- Incorporate analytical and critical thinking skills in corporate business to improve business processes.
Below is the list of course benefits of our Executive Skills objectives
- Understand the meaning and significance of executive skills for top corporate management.
- Appreciate the role of leadership and management skills as critical executive skills for corporate professionals.
- Understand the significance of technical knowledge and tech savvy skills in growing executive skills for professionals.
- Learn the significance of effective communication skills for corporate executives.
- Understand the role of change management skill in managing organizational changes.
- Appreciate Integrity as a critical executive skill for corporate professionals.
- Understand the value of strategic thinking and strategic execution skills for executives.
- Appreciate the role of team leadership, team building and relationship building skills for corporate executives.
- Understand the value of critical and analytical thinking skills in making good judgement and decisions.
- Know the importance of business writing and numeracy skills as part of executive skills for corporate professionals.
- Appreciate the importance of ability to multitask as a critical executive skill for corporate executives.
- Understand the significance of stress management skills in dealing with stress in the corporate workplace.
Below is the list of course benefits of our Executive Skills training programme content
- What is the meaning of executive skills and what are some examples of executive skills for corporate professionals?
- What is the importance of executive skills for top corporate management?
- What is the role and importance of leadership and management skills as for corporate executives?
- Why is it important for corporate professionals to have technical knowledge and tech savvy skills in the highly digitalized corporate world?
- What is the meaning and importance of effective communication skills for corporate executives?
- Why do corporate leaders need effective change management skills in managing changes in an organization?
- Why is integrity a critical executive skill for corporate professionals?
- What is the significance of strategic thinking and execution skills for corporate executives?
- What are the benefits of team leadership, team and relationship building skills for corporate organizations?
- What value do critical and analytical thinking skills add in making good judgement and decisions?
- How do executives utilize business writing and numeracy skills and why are these executive skills significant in corporate business?
- What is multitasking and why do executives need to learn the skill of multitasking?
- What is stress management? Why is stress management important in corporate organizations?
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Executive Skills course
Executive Skills Learner’s Guide
Executive Skills Key Takeaways Notes
Executive Skills Essentials Ebook
Executive Skills Course Handouts
Executive Skills 30-Day Action Plan
Executive Skills MindMaps Pack
Executive Skills PPT Slides Used During Course
Executive Skills Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Executive Skills E-Learning Course
Executive Skills Online Video Course
Executive Skills Essentials Audiobook
Executive Skills Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Executive Skills training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Executive Skills training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Executive Skills training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Executive Skills course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Executive Skills course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.