Estimating Project Time Accurately Course in Singapore
Estimating Project Time Accurately Course in Singapore
Time is one factor in project planning and development that could either be a friend or an enemy. Whatever your perception of it is, it is important to learn to manage it to your own advantage. With a project in the works, a skill in accurate time estimation will go a long way to satisfying your supervisors and clients. It could enhance your reputation for being reliable and trustworthy by respecting the set deadlines.
To be able to estimate time accurately, you have to learn to master the whole project to determine the factors affecting its duration. With this course, the participants will be able to learn the different methods that could be used to increase the accuracy in estimating time. Along with these methods, it will also provide techniques that should be adopted to enhance time estimation skills.
This Estimating Project Time Accurately workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Estimating Project Time Accurately.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Estimating Project Time Accurately course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Estimating Project Time Accurately workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Estimating Project Time Accurately course
• Helps the participant to accomplish tasks and projects within the allotted time
• Improves the project management skills of every employee involved in the project development
• Helps the participant to eliminate the chances of inaccurate time estimation by employing the right methods and techniques
• Assists the project manager in controlling the pace of the project through smaller and shorter phases
• Helps the participant to apply the right method or practices of time estimation for specific projects
• Gives the participant an opportunity to get a holistic view of the project being undertaken
Below is the list of course objectives of our Estimating Project Time Accurately course
• Explain why accurate time estimation is difficult to perform
• Explain the reasons why it is important to estimate a project’s duration
• Learn the different methods of time estimation and their applications
• Gain a deeper understanding of a project’s inner workings and history
• Recognize the operational capacities of every team member involved in the project
• Conduct an assessment of the project management skills of every team member
• Define what is an error ratio
• Learn how to acquire an error ratio and its purpose
• Divide the whole project into controllable stages
• Assign enough time for the possibility of errors and revisions
• Determine the benefits of performing an accurate time estimation for a project
• Examine a case study of a project depicting a comprehensive and accurate time estimation
• Exercise time estimation skills through different project scenarios
Below is the list of course content of our Estimating Project Time Accurately training programme course
• Why is the process of estimating a challenge to most people?
• Why do you need to conduct an accurate time estimate for your project?
• Different methods of estimating time and their applications
• Mastering the whole project and its background and history
• Assessing the project management skills of every employee involved
• Getting to know the team members’ abilities and capacities for the project
• Error ratio: What is it and how to calculate it
• Breaking the project into smaller, manageable steps
• Allotting adequate time for errors, troubleshooting, and revising
• What are the benefits of being able to estimate time accurately?
• A case study of a project example with a detailed and accurate time estimation
• Activity: From the given scenarios of project development, conduct an estimation of how much time each task needs.
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Estimating Project Time Accurately course
Estimating Project Time Accurately Learner’s Guide
Estimating Project Time Accurately Key Takeaways Notes
Estimating Project Time Accurately Essentials Ebook
Estimating Project Time Accurately Course Handouts
Estimating Project Time Accurately 30-Day Action Plan
Estimating Project Time Accurately MindMaps Pack
Estimating Project Time Accurately PPT Slides Used During Course
Estimating Project Time Accurately Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Estimating Project Time Accurately E-Learning Course
Estimating Project Time Accurately Online Video Course
Estimating Project Time Accurately Essentials Audiobook
Estimating Project Time Accurately Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Estimating Project Time Accurately training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Estimating Project Time Accurately training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Estimating Project Time Accurately training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Estimating Project Time Accurately course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Estimating Project Time Accurately course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.