Empathy At Work Course in Singapore
Empathy At Work Course in Singapore
Empathy At Work is..
In this Empathy At Work course, participants will learn
This Empathy At Work workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Empathy At Work.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Empathy At Work course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Empathy At Work workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Empathy At Work course
- Empathy builds employee loyalty to business goals leading to better business outcomes
- Empathy leads to improved interpersonal relations and helps business gain competitive advantage
- Empathy leads to enhanced employee morale and productivity at the workplace
- Empathy allows employees to effectively deal with stressors and workplace anxiety thus reducing employee absenteeism and turnover
- Empathy builds conscientious and people oriented leaders at the workplace.
- Empathy impacts on better customer relationships and elevates customer satisfaction.
- Empathy improves cultural competence
- Empathy fuels effective collaboration with employers, employers, clients and business partners
- Empathy builds productivity
- Empathy is at the core of a business mission
- Gain knowledge on empathy process and how it impacts on employees and organizations.
Below is the list of course benefits of our Empathy At Work objectives
- Understand the meaning and value of empathy at the workplace.
- Understand why leaders should practice empathy towards the employees at the workplace.
- Learn the elements and characteristics of empathy at the workplace.
- Factors to consider when expressing empathy toward employees at the workplace.
- Know the attributes of an empathetic leader at the workplace.
- Acquire the strategies of creating and sustaining empathy at the workplace for professionals.
- Know the basic fundamentals and guidelines of practicing empathy at the workplace.
- Appreciate the role played by effective communication in creating empathy at the workplace.
- Learn the tips of building and integrating empathy in the working environment.
- Learn the steps and process of creating and achieving empathy at the workplace.
- Learn the techniques of setting boundaries to refrain employees from abusing empathy.
- Understand the professional skills needed for exercising empathy at the workplace.
- Discover the ways and methods of improving employee empathy at the workplace.
Below is the list of course benefits of our Empathy At Work training programme content
Empathy is the ability to understand other people’s emotions and what they’re thinking or feeling. Empathy helps us better connect with those around us.
- What is the meaning of diplomacy and tact in the workplace?
- What is the importance of practicing diplomacy and tact in the workplace?
- What are the elements and characteristics of diplomacy and tact in an employee?
- What are the strategies of creating diplomacy and tact in the workplace for professionals?
- What are the prerequisites for successful diplomacy and tact in the workplace?
- What is the role played by effective personal communication in creating diplomacy and tact in the workplace?
- What are the tips of creating a powerful diplomacy and tact in the workplace?
- What are the steps of creating and achieving diplomacy and tact in the workplace?
- What are the techniques of creating diplomacy and tact in the workplace?
- What is the role of professionalism in catalyzing diplomacy and tact in the workplace?
- What is the importance of exercising outstanding diplomacy and tact in the workplace as a strategy to creating a powerful executive presence?
- In which ways and methods can employees improve diplomacy and tact in the workplace?
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Empathy At Work course
Empathy At Work Learner’s Guide
Empathy At Work Key Takeaways Notes
Empathy At Work Essentials Ebook
Empathy At Work Course Handouts
Empathy At Work 30-Day Action Plan
Empathy At Work MindMaps Pack
Empathy At Work PPT Slides Used During Course
Empathy At Work Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Empathy At Work E-Learning Course
Empathy At Work Online Video Course
Empathy At Work Essentials Audiobook
Empathy At Work Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Empathy At Work training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Empathy At Work training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Empathy At Work training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Empathy At Work course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Empathy At Work course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.