Empathy At Work Course in Singapore
Empathy At Work Course in Singapore
Empathy is a skill that can be taught. Simply put, empathy is the ability to recognise and understand the feelings and emotions of other individuals. Empathy in the workplace is the employment of empathy within the working environment. Some individual is consistently great at this, while others need a little bit of work.
A recent study conducted in 2018 Businessolver found that 96% of employees surveyed considered the fact that it is vital for their employers to demonstrate empathy while 92% said that empathy is highly undervalued.
The study also concluded that 8 of 10 employees, HR experts and CEOs acknowledged that an empathetic working environment has a positive influence on business performance, as well as motivating employees and increasing overall productivity. Therefore, using empathy in the working environment can make life better for everyone within the organisation.
This Empathy At Work workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Empathy At Work.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Empathy At Work course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Empathy At Work workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Empathy At Work course
- Empathy builds employee loyalty to business goals leading to better business outcomes
- Empathy leads to improved interpersonal relations and helps business gain competitive advantage
- Empathy leads to enhanced employee morale and productivity at the workplace
- Empathy allows employees to effectively deal with stressors and workplace anxiety thus reducing employee absenteeism and turnover
- Empathy builds conscientious and people oriented leaders at the workplace.
- Empathy impacts on better customer relationships and elevates customer satisfaction.
- Empathy improves cultural competence
- Empathy fuels effective collaboration with employers, employers, clients and business partners
- Empathy builds productivity
- Empathy is at the core of a business mission
- Gain knowledge on empathy process and how it impacts on employees and organizations.
Below is the list of course benefits of our Empathy At Work objectives
- Understand the meaning and value of empathy at the workplace.
- Understand why leaders should practice empathy towards the employees at the workplace.
- Learn the elements and characteristics of empathy at the workplace.
- Factors to consider when expressing empathy toward employees at the workplace.
- Know the attributes of an empathetic leader at the workplace.
- Acquire the strategies of creating and sustaining empathy at the workplace for professionals.
- Know the basic fundamentals and guidelines of practicing empathy at the workplace.
- Appreciate the role played by effective communication in creating empathy at the workplace.
- Learn the tips of building and integrating empathy in the working environment.
- Learn the steps and process of creating and achieving empathy at the workplace.
- Learn the techniques of setting boundaries to refrain employees from abusing empathy.
- Understand the professional skills needed for exercising empathy at the workplace.
- Discover the ways and methods of improving employee empathy at the workplace.
Below is the list of course content of our Empathy At Work training programme
Empathy is the ability to understand other people’s emotions and what they’re thinking or feeling. Empathy helps us better connect with those around us.
- Define empathy.
- The difference between empathy, sympathy and compassion
- Recognise the fact that Empathy does not happen overnight.
- Listening vs hearing.
- Do not automatically assume the worst in people.
- Asking the right questions.
- Walking in your colleagues’ shoes.
- Empathise with people whose beliefs you don’t share.
- Identifying your own behaviours
- How to form a deep connection with someone.
- Examine your personal biases
- Digging deeper to discover an individual feeling
- Identifying an individual’s emotional experiences.
- Offering support the right way vs the wrong way.
- Understanding emotional detachments
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Empathy At Work course
Empathy At Work Learner’s Guide
Empathy At Work Key Takeaways Notes
Empathy At Work Essentials Ebook
Empathy At Work Course Handouts
Empathy At Work 30-Day Action Plan
Empathy At Work MindMaps Pack
Empathy At Work PPT Slides Used During Course
Empathy At Work Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Empathy At Work E-Learning Course
Empathy At Work Online Video Course
Empathy At Work Essentials Audiobook
Empathy At Work Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Empathy At Work training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Empathy At Work training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Empathy At Work training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Empathy At Work course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Empathy At Work course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.