Empathic Listening Course in Singapore
Empathic Listening Course in Singapore
Empathic Listening is..
In this Empathic Listening course, participants will learn
This Empathic Listening workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Empathic Listening.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Empathic Listening course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Empathic Listening workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Empathic Listening course
- Achieve understanding of why listening is important
- Understand why empathetic listening is different to just listening
- Recognise the benefits of empathetic listening
- Learn secrets to ensure you listen empathetically
- Be able to assess whether someone has listened empathetically
Below is the list of course benefits of our Empathic Listening objectives
- Understand the values of being empathetic as a listener
- Identify the improvements in a conversation once listening empathetically
- Recognise the detriments to a non-empathetic listener in a conversation
- Understand the short and long-term effects of empathetic listening
- Ensure that people you are associated with are able to listen empathetically
- Ensure that when you speak, the people you speak to listen empathetically
Below is the list of course benefits of our Empathic Listening training programme content
- What is empathetic listening?
- The difference between listening and empathetic listening
- What are the benefits of empathetic listening?
- Why empathetic listening benefits workplace relationships
- Empathetic listening in theory
- Empathetic listening in practice
- Being sincere when listening empathetically
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Empathic Listening course
Empathic Listening Learner’s Guide
Empathic Listening Key Takeaways Notes
Empathic Listening Essentials Ebook
Empathic Listening Course Handouts
Empathic Listening 30-Day Action Plan
Empathic Listening MindMaps Pack
Empathic Listening PPT Slides Used During Course
Empathic Listening Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Empathic Listening E-Learning Course
Empathic Listening Online Video Course
Empathic Listening Essentials Audiobook
Empathic Listening Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Empathic Listening training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Empathic Listening training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Empathic Listening training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Empathic Listening course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Empathic Listening course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.