Emotional Intelligence In Leadership Course in Singapore
Emotional Intelligence In Leadership Course in Singapore
A leader is not only knowledgeable in facts and decision-making, he/she must also be in touch of his/her emotions and know how to manage them. According to Daniel Goleman, by mastering the five key elements of emotional intelligence or EI—self-awareness, self-regulation, motivation, empathy, and social skills—an individual can become a more effective leader.
This Emotional Intelligence In Leadership workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Emotional Intelligence In Leadership.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Emotional Intelligence In Leadership course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Emotional Intelligence In Leadership workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Emotional Intelligence In Leadership course
- Understand what Emotional Intelligence is and how it is used to understand one’s own emotions
- Learn the five elements of emotional intelligence and how it can help leaders
- Be equipped with the facts why emotional intelligence is critical for leaders
- Become aware of how leaders with poor emotional intelligence may act poorly in stressful situations
- Take advantage of the applications of emotional intelligence in leadership
- Create ways to stimulate self-awareness and use it to strengthen leaders
- Learn how to self-regulate and retain control of the team regardless of the situation
- Utilize how self-motivation work consistently toward goals of effective leaders
- Acquire the ways in which leaders manage a successful team or organization
- Reach high emotional intelligence to improve social activities in the office
- Achieve ways to respond appropriately at work or in stressful scenarios
- Learn how to grow with high emotional intelligence and be an effective leader
Below is the list of course objectives of our Emotional Intelligence In Leadership course
- Define Emotional Intelligence and how being aware of emotions can drive our behaviour and impact people
- Describe the five elements of emotional intelligence that can affect leadership in an organization
- Determine the key traits that most of us believe a leader should possess
- Observe how leaders who are low in emotional intelligence tend to act out in stressful situations
- Learn how to be more aware of emotional intelligence and how you can improve it as leaders
- Describe how self-awareness teach a leader have a clear picture of own strengths and weaknesses
- Illustrate a leader with self-regulation who develops flexibility and commitment to personal accountability
- Discuss how self-motivated leaders have extremely high standards for the quality of their work
- Examine how a leader shows empathy to earn the respect and loyalty of their team
- Learn the traits of a leader with good social skills who can manage change and resolve conflicts
- Illustrate most common negative emotions experienced in the workplace and how you can manage them productively
- Examine how emotional intelligence maximizes your leadership skill
Below is the list of course content of our Emotional Intelligence In Leadership training course
- Describing what is Emotional Intelligence and its ability to recognize, understand and manage own emotions
- What are the characteristics of emotional intelligence and its role in leadership
- Understanding the reasons why emotional intelligence is critical for leaders
- Illustrating what happens when leaders aren’t emotionally intelligent
- Learning the applications emotional intelligence in leadership
- Recognizing self-awareness and what it means in the leadership
- Understanding self-regulation and how leaders stay in control in every situation
- Describing how self-motivation work consistently toward goals of effective leaders
- Defining empathy as critical for leaders to manage a successful team or organization
- Learning how emotional intelligence improves the social skills of leaders
- Managing your emotions at work and choosing your reactions to bad situations
- Describing how you can grow as a leader and build your emotional intelligence
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Emotional Intelligence In Leadership course
Emotional Intelligence In Leadership Learner’s Guide
Emotional Intelligence In Leadership Key Takeaways Notes
Emotional Intelligence In Leadership Essentials Ebook
Emotional Intelligence In Leadership Course Handouts
Emotional Intelligence In Leadership 30-Day Action Plan
Emotional Intelligence In Leadership MindMaps Pack
Emotional Intelligence In Leadership PPT Slides Used During Course
Emotional Intelligence In Leadership Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Emotional Intelligence In Leadership E-Learning Course
Emotional Intelligence In Leadership Online Video Course
Emotional Intelligence In Leadership Essentials Audiobook
Emotional Intelligence In Leadership Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Emotional Intelligence In Leadership training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Emotional Intelligence In Leadership training course.
Contact us for the latest Emotional Intelligence In Leadership course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Emotional Intelligence In Leadership course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.