Digital Skills Course in Singapore
Digital Skills Course in Singapore
Digital Skills is..
In this Digital Skills course, participants will learn
This Digital Skills workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Digital Skills.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Digital Skills course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Digital Skills workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Digital Skills course
- Understand why digital skills are necessary and its importance today
- Learn how companies apply tech savviness regardless of field of study or occupation
- Know how to maximize social media and use it as a digital skill
- Gain fundamental knowledge of search engine marketing and how to make a site more visible
- Get basic knowledge on creating content which meet specific keywords that can boost site visibility
- Get a grasp on the elementary skills for video editing and video shooting
- Develop social selling skills and how to maximize selling online
- Acquire basic web developing skills that can be used in a broad field of jobs
- Comprehend the foundational elements on developing apps
- Be able to create basic apps for Mobile development and marketing
- Achieve simple ways to create digital arts and design for web development
- Apply strategic planning principle in maximizing the digital skills learned
Below is the list of course benefits of our Digital Skills objectives
- Discuss how digital skill is now important in a technologically evolving era
- Present how companies and industries employ digital means to complete their jobs
- Explore how social media are used today and its effectivity
- Illustrate how search engine marketing works and how it can help
- Practice creating content which meet specific keywords that can boost site visibility
- Describe the use of videos and why creating videos are important today
- Examine how social selling works and why it is important
- Discuss basic web developing and the necessary things you need to learn
- Analyze how to develop simple apps and why this is relevant today
- Conceptualize the principles in mobile development and the necessary skills to do it
- Impart the foundational skills to create basic digital arts and how to design web sites
- Teach the strategic planning principle in maximizing the digital skills learned
Below is the list of course benefits of our Digital Skills training programme content
- Understanding the importance of digital tech savvy in a growing world
- Learning how companies apply tech savviness regardless of field of study or occupation
- The importance of effective usage of Social medias and getting connected
- Basic understanding of search engine marketing and how to make a site more visible
- Mastering the searched terms and how to effectively use content marketing
- Why video editing and video shooting is a necessity in being visible online
- Applying the needed social selling skills to earn more
- How basic web development can aid a person in whatever occupations
- Why developing apps is a necessity in most companies
- The reasons behind how Mobile development and marketing can garner extensive traffic
- Using Digital arts and design to improve web sites and other related tasks
- How strategic planning can maximize digital promotion and visibility
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Digital Skills course
Digital Skills Learner’s Guide
Digital Skills Key Takeaways Notes
Digital Skills Essentials Ebook
Digital Skills Course Handouts
Digital Skills 30-Day Action Plan
Digital Skills MindMaps Pack
Digital Skills PPT Slides Used During Course
Digital Skills Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Digital Skills E-Learning Course
Digital Skills Online Video Course
Digital Skills Essentials Audiobook
Digital Skills Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Digital Skills training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Digital Skills training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Digital Skills training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Digital Skills course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Digital Skills course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.