Digital Citizenship Course in Singapore
Digital Citizenship Course in Singapore
Digital Citizenship is..
In this Digital Citizenship course, participants will learn
This Digital Citizenship workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Digital Citizenship.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Digital Citizenship course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Digital Citizenship workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Digital Citizenship course
- Understand what is digital citizenship and how to act accordingly online
- Know the importance of Digital Citizenship safety and what dangers could be met
- Have the ability to protect and maintain secrecy online
- Apply ethical online ownership and the acknowledgement of online work and property
- Gain morally approved ways to actively interact with others in the internet
- Learn about scams and ways hackers can get your information
- Grasp the methods of protecting your digital citizenship from phishing attacks
- Effectively use the Internet and how to effectively protect your own content online
- Be equipped with the strategies on how to ensure that your online profile is safe
- Be digital civil and know how to filter online attacks
- Develop ethical standards when using of online information
- Take advantage of the good things that the online world provides
Below is the list of course benefits of our Digital Citizenship objectives
- Illustrate what is digital citizenship and how to act accordingly online
- Examine the necessity for safety when communicating online and what attacks can occur
- Orient the need to protect and maintain secrecy online
- Showcase the facts about intellectual rights on the internet
- Explore the ways to actively interact with others in the internet
- Observe the problems of frauds and online deception that could breach privacy online
- List the ways to protect digital citizenship from phishing attacks
- Teach the different way to protect ones online content
- Formulate strategies on how to ensure that your online profile is safe
- Model the ways to act online and how to deal with online assaults
- Describe the effective usage of online information without abuse
- Illustrate how the internet can be used for good and the benefit of everyone
Below is the list of course benefits of our Digital Citizenship training programme content
- Understanding what is digital citizenship and its importance in an online world
- Importance of Digital Citizenship safety and the potential dangers that attacks us
- Why it is needed to protect your right to secrecy when accessing the Internet
- Respecting online ownership and the acknowledgement of online work and property
- Applying equal rights when treating others in this digital age
- Scams and possible ways hackers can get your information
- Protecting your digital citizenship from phishing attacks and having sensitive information released
- Learning how to effectively protect your own content online
- Managing your online reputation and how to protect it
- Applying digital civility and learning how to filter online assault
- How to properly use the information available in the internet
- Effective use of the Internet and how to benefit from it
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Digital Citizenship course
Digital Citizenship Learner’s Guide
Digital Citizenship Key Takeaways Notes
Digital Citizenship Essentials Ebook
Digital Citizenship Course Handouts
Digital Citizenship 30-Day Action Plan
Digital Citizenship MindMaps Pack
Digital Citizenship PPT Slides Used During Course
Digital Citizenship Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Digital Citizenship E-Learning Course
Digital Citizenship Online Video Course
Digital Citizenship Essentials Audiobook
Digital Citizenship Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Digital Citizenship training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Digital Citizenship training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Digital Citizenship training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Digital Citizenship course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Digital Citizenship course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.